JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We need to organize and start doing more protests at the capital. I feel like a lot of gun owners are getting lazy and this is why we keep losing more gun rights every year.

Interesting that Wal-mart supposedly cares about saving the 400 lives taken with rifles last year, but what about the 37,133 people who were killed by drunks?:mad:

If Wal-mart really gave a damn they'd stop selling alcohol

I think you need to pay more attention to Ducey. He asked the legislature to pass a red flag law in 2018, and he is asking them to do it again. We are only 6 seats away from the scummy Democrats taking control of the Arizona legislature. We need to make sure that our elected representatives understand who they actually work for.
Agreed. Ducey considers 'red flag laws' his crown jewels in the gun control he supports. The flood of CA citizens into AZ to escape the madness there has tainted our voter pool. It's imperative we continue to elect conservatives or we face the same fate as CA. We also need to hold our recorder accountable for his actions, some late returns and poll place antics allowed Sinema to get a seat. McSally caved on the issue.

Interesting that Wal-mart supposedly cares about saving the 400 lives taken with rifles last year, but what about the 37,133 people who were killed by drunks?:mad:

If Wal-mart really gave a damn they'd stop selling alcohol
You'll also note they aren't taking that 'deadly' ammo off the shelf, they are going to continue to sell it till the inventory runs out. If they truly cared about public safety that wouldn't be the case. It's all about the money. The statement is just pandering to the gun control crowd. Sadly a lot of other chains are following suit. Whats really discouraging is the sentiment that merely seeing a gun is a scary occurrence, as if the person carrying it is going to draw and open fire. The fools think that the presence of a weapon makes them less safe. The opposite is true, seen many mass shootings at gun clubs, police stations or gun shows?

If you're asked to leave because you are openly-carrying, you'll have to go immediately and without objection, else you could be charged with trespassing. Maybe even criminal trespassing (if Walmart presses it) but I'm no lawyer, so I may be talking out my assets on that one. About all you can do is to test them. If they deign to launch missiles on you, all you can do is to agree with them and leave the property in as dignified a manner as you can. Earning yourself a misdemeanor tresspassing charge is not something any law-abiding man should want...

I agree.

In Arizona, if they post a sign at the entrance that says No Firearms, then you must comply (even if you have a CCW). If they ask you to leave because you are carrying, you must comply. As much as I hate these policies, they are property owners who have rights - just like our Second Amendment rights. I don't like it, but I must respect other's rights if I expect my rights to be respected. But, we still must fight against these ignorant - and highly unconstitutional - red flag laws.

Yes, well aware of posted signs. I make it a point to look.

So...what would be nice is some clarity on Walmart's version of concealed carry....I suppose that I'll find out sooner or later.

If I am concealing, IWB, in a T shirt, and I reach up to grab something off the top shelf and its now momentarily visible....am I now 'open carrying' in their eyes ?

'Hidden from common observation' has been a phrase I've heard across the country. But, it's easy to 'see' concealed firearms if you're looking.

A separate note on the decision to stop stocking [certain types] ammo...I shoot a lot. I stop at different Walmarts around Phoenix if I have time to see what is on the shelf there. My local store, I would usually pass by the ammunition counter any time I went in the store. I also happened to buy other things that I don't really need when I go into the store specifically looking for ammo. I expect that I will be spending, on average, $600-700/mo less at Walmart because of this. Not even intentionally, but coincidentally. Even if it's $500; that's $6,000/year.

I wonder how many others are in the same position. And, I stress, that is not a result of intentional avoidance/boycott. Coincidental, as I'll no longer have need to stop in there.

Take last weekend: changing oil in truck. Go to auto parts store to pickup oil, filter, air filter, and washer fluid ? Or go to Walmart ? I went to Walmart so I could pass by the ammunition counter and check stock of 124gr 9mm. Bought 4 200rnd boxes of Win NATO 124 cause they had it. Since doing this is no longer possible, I'll just stop at the Advance next door, or the AutoZone or Oreilleys down the street. I'll pay +/- $3 for the same stuff. And I'll not be tempted to pick up any additional things from bananas to beer while there. For myself, personally, this is probably a financial benefit out of pure coincidence.

Then, on top of at, we'll have to figure in the lost revenue of my actively avoiding shopping there when able.

I'l interested to see if earnings reports fall prior to the ramp up for Christmas. Might be tough to measure as were less than 3 mos from Black Friday. But, I'll be interested to see.

Agreed. Ducey considers 'red flag laws' his crown jewels in the gun control he supports. The flood of CA citizens into AZ to escape the madness there has tainted our voter pool. It's imperative we continue to elect conservatives or we face the same fate as CA. We also need to hold our recorder accountable for his actions, some late returns and poll place antics allowed Sinema to get a seat. McSally caved on the issue.

Gov Ducey is just trying to scare up some Bloomberg/Soros money on his last year in office

I went to Walmart today in Nogales Arizona looking for 9mm ammo, wasn't on sale. There was a city cop sitting in our cop car we bought him. I was at the ready when I walked in the front door. No problems arose....

I went to Walmart today in Nogales Arizona looking for 9mm ammo, wasn't on sale. There was a city cop sitting in our cop car we bought him. I was at the ready when I walked in the front door. No problems arose....
When you get out of the big metropolitan areas the attitudes of both businesses and LEOs change. They are both much more down to earth and don't do much political posturing.

When you get out of the big metropolitan areas the attitudes of both businesses and LEOs change. They are both much more down to earth and don't do much political posturing.

Funny thing is, everybody that is normal loves guns here. I live in an old hippy dippy town ( thanks to my wife ) and there are quite a few gun haters. My neighbor is one..

I live in an old hippy-dippy town and there are quite a few gun-haters. My neighbor is one..
Oh, my! What a fabulous opportunity to wear an NRA t-shirt, a red MAGA hat and to put NRA & GOA stickers on your vehicle. Open-carry while cutting your front lawn. Put up an American flag in your yard or on the side of your house. Provide every opportunity you can to give that miserable batsard some heartburn...

What's really discouraging is the sentiment that merely seeing a gun is a scary occurrence, as if the person carrying it is going to draw and open fire. The fools think that the presence of a weapon makes them less safe.
Have to correct you on liberals' thinking. Liberals do not think; they take decisions on the basis of mercurial emotion. And, yes, liberals believe (they do not think) any person armed for his self-defense is two seconds from going postal and shooting-up everybody within sight. The poor batsards have cultivated this mindset based upon what is told to them by the Criminal Left Media. Liberals forever look for the least and lowest qualities in people. This is because liberals are beset with a mass sense of moral superiority. They believe anyone who is not just like them cannot be their moral equals. In my opinion, liberals are pathetic smears of canine excrement who'd do America a great service by just shutting their fetid pieholes and leaving the rest of us alone to live our lives within the law as we see fit...

Have to correct you on liberals' thinking. Liberals do not think; they take decisions on the basis of mercurial emotion. And, yes, liberals believe (they do not think) any person armed for his self-defense is two seconds from going postal and shooting-up everybody within sight. The poor batsards have cultivated this mindset based upon what is told to them by the Criminal Left Media. Liberals forever look for the least and lowest qualities in people. This is because liberals are beset with a mass sense of moral superiority. They believe anyone who is not just like them cannot be their moral equals. In my opinion, liberals are pathetic smears of canine excrement who'd do America a great service by just shutting their fetid pieholes and leaving the rest of us alone to live our lives within the law as we see fit...
Yeah, my bad for assuming they are thinking rather than just reacting emotionally.

. . . my bad for assuming they are thinking rather than just reacting emotionally.
You may notice in my writings that I never write that liberals think. I always write that they "believe." You can believe without having to think. Raegan said it best when he said, "It's not that our liberal friends are wrong. It's that they know so much that isn't true." If you "know so much that isn't true," that means you've taken on blind faith what the Criminal Left Media tells you. It means you're the type who'll swallow the Flat Erath idiocy without ever asking why is it three hours ahead in Washington DC than it is in San Diego? If the Earth is flat, there will be sunlight of equal intensity from coast to coast. If the Earth is flat, you could see much farther than three miles from the seashore. Liberals are so set in their habits, they will never take the time nor make the effort to unlearn what they have so tenaciously fastened to their addled intellects...

You may notice in my writings that I never write that liberals think. I always write that they "believe." You can believe without having to think. Raegan said it best when he said, "It's not that our liberal friends are wrong. It's that they know so much that isn't true." If you "know so much that isn't true," that means you've taken on blind faith what the Criminal Left Media tells you. It means you're the type who'll swallow the Flat Erath idiocy without ever asking why is it three hours ahead in Washington DC than it is in San Diego? If the Earth is flat, there will be sunlight of equal intensity from coast to coast. If the Earth is flat, you could see much farther than three miles from the seashore. Liberals are so set in their habits, they will never take the time nor make the effort to unlearn what they have so tenaciously fastened to their addled intellects...
That is why its so difficult to have a conversation about gun control. they are so set in their beliefs that are constantly pounded into them by their peers and MSM. There are literally mountains of documents and data disproving the gun control agenda, but instead they choose to listen to 'fake news'. Just look at the length of articles in publications such as People or National Enquirer, you can't keep their attention for more than a couple of paragraphs. SMH

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top