JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember when this was in the news and I thought..... Another "gun free zone", that'll fix it.

I do my best to steer clear of WM but defiantly won't drop any coin at Dick's Sporting Goods or Cheaper Than Dirt.
Both announced suspension and possible discontinuance of AR platform rifle sales right after the Newtown mass "hoax"..... oops, I mean shooting.

I've been encouraging The Wife to shop more at Safeway and City Market- Wally is helping there since they instituted the "Bring Your Own Bags" "green policy"... Seems like they want to charge more for less service.
Plus they are slowly closing the gun counter- fewer firearms, some ammo 9mm, .223, they have "banned". Didnt think it would happen here in Gun City, but it has. The other stores have doubled their prices lately too, it's much cheaper in the long run to buy case lots via...

Walmart never sold Black Rifles, so the effect on me is minimal. I reload everything I shoot, so if Walmart stops selling ammo, I'd still be minimally-impacted. Walmart is still a good place to buy targets, though...

Walmart never sold Black Rifles, so the effect on me is minimal. I reload everything I shoot, so if Walmart stops selling ammo, I'd still be minimally-impacted. Walmart is still a good place to buy targets, though...
I say, our local wally sold me an Colt M4-gery several Black Fridays ago.. however since that time the gun department has been whittled down to very little.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top