Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Other State Virginia Governor’s Gun-Confiscation Proposal Could Affect Millions of Residents

Reactions
So happy I moved away from Virginia in September 2004; have lived in Nevada ever since. But we elected a Tyranny-crat thug from Vegas in the November election. May have to move to Utah or to Idaho in the coming months. This Sisolak mobster (now Governor) wants background checks for private sales of guns. We don't need that liberal garbage; this State has never had a such a thing in its entire history. And just because that evil smear of canine excrement shot-up that country music get-together last year, we need this? How am I responsible for that, such that I must lose my Freedom to buy a gun from another law-abiding Nevadan without the FBI doing a barium enema on me? There is no end to the idiocy of liberals...

Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Tombstone Freedom Days
Multiple Venues
Tombstone, AZ 85638, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Centennial Hall
263 N Center St, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
The Icehouse
429 W Jackson St, Phoenix, AZ 85003, USA

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Not really a gun store per se, although they do have a couple rifles there for sale, but Bruno...
    • wildcat455
  • Ammo AZ
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place,awesome staff and customer service. Have personally done business with them numerous...
    • Tecj68
  • AJI Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    I have purchased a couple of firearms from AJI. They have a good balance of tactical and other...
    • 1971Chevelle
  • Pistol Parlour
    5.00 star(s)
    I moved to Mesa in 2007 from Flagstaff and didn't really have any gun nut friends to tell me...
    • MesaAZ_Brian
  • Gallenson's Gun Shop
    3.00 star(s)
    Parking sucks. They can be busy, especially on the weekends. But, service is decent, selection...
    • Squidgie