JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today I want to express my gratitude for all of those who have given freely of themselves to serve this great nation. Your service and sacrifice are the reason that I can do this.

Some of you bear scars and pain that I can never fully understand. And while I can not grasp the way you feel or the demons that you battle, I can be grateful. Thank you for your service.

Being a Vet is an honor!! The selfless sacrifice that our vets have shown this great nation should be recognized all year long and not just one day.

THANK YOU TO ALL HAVE SERVED PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE!!! :s0043:

I have two Marines (one uncle and a cousin) in my extended family, a second uncle was Army and my dad was Army in the early 1950s. When it came time for me to stand and swear the Oath on November 2, 1976 my testicles evaporated, I grew a vagina and ran away like a draft dodger from Hope, Arkansas. I guess I'm no better than that smear of canine excrement...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top