JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For all of you who aren't retired or active duty, with proof of honorable service you can now get access to shopping at the exchanges. They couldn't find my documents on line, so I had to scan a copy of my DD 214 to them. Should have an account within the next few days.

{category} : Shop Top Brands For {category} | Shop The Exchange

simple process, good luck. haven't viewed the site yet, so I don't know anything about cost comparisons.

That's great news!

How long before some piece of crap leftist politician tries to make it so that anybody that's on a the government tit gets this same benefit as those who wrote a blank check and served their country?

Remember this is strictly only on-line veteran access, not dependent, to the Exchanges as well does not include physical access to base/post installations.

Guess the exchanges are hurting for revenue but for the most part their prices are medium - high on most items.

all gave some, some gave all - attributed to Howard William Osterkamp, Korean War veteran and purple heart recipient.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top