JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know of some up here in Portland :)

What are the requirements of a Utah carry license?

4 Hour class, pay a fee, and file the paper work.. Thats about it.

Plus photos, fingerprints, background checks, etc.

I have a friend (Lt in the SLCPD) that does classes in his home. About every 6 weeks, he ends up with a class that is primarily women (6-8). If you'd like, I can get you his contact information.

He's also an instructor that takes the job very seriously, and won't get your wife's permit revoked.

(If an instructor is shown to have been teaching the course improperly, or giving false information to students, all permits that were issued with that instructor's approval are revoked until the permit holder takes another course. In the past, it has happened spanning as much as 6 years' worth of students for dirt bag instructors. So, it is in your best interest to find a reputable instructor, not just a fly-by-night "gimme $30 and I'll sign" type of outfit.)

(If an instructor is shown to have been teaching the course improperly, or giving false information to students, all permits that were issued with that instructor's approval are revoked until the permit holder takes another course. In the past, it has happened spanning as much as 6 years' worth of students for dirt bag instructors. So, it is in your best interest to find a reputable instructor, not just a fly-by-night "gimme $30 and I'll sign" type of outfit.)

Wow!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top