JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Benton City
State
Other
$100.00 price drop...

I took this over to the gunsmith and had it checked out. Gunsmith said there's no issues. Lot's of people in the North West forum pointed out how to assess/value this pistol.
This is a pre-lock 66-1 with a pinned barrel and recessed cylinder chambers. (Thanks to members input..)
So I'm relying on others expertise in selling this pistol because I don't know diddly squat about revolvers... If it's not sold here, it'll be going to GB or GA auction but I'd much rather it be sold to a NW/SW forum member. It would cost me around $48.00 to sell on GB & 4% on GA. I really really don't care to go there.
Any questions/suggestions etc don't hesitate to ask. One way or another, the pistol needs to go... If you need/want more pictures of anything, just ask. No trades. Buyer pays shipping/insurance/transfer.

BTW, there's no forward/backward movement of the cylinder.

New set of feeler gauges..cylinder to barrel is 'snug' at .003 but is free at .0025
This is a really nice pistol..don't miss out the chance to own it..

One way or another..it's going to get sold & I'd way more sell it here then GB or GA. The $ goes to the kids whose father used to own it. He passed away last Oct. I'm not keeping a single penny. Just that simple..
Buyer pays shipping, insurance & transfer. No Trades.

Talk to me people....let's make a deal....

Dan

IMG_7260.JPG IMG_7265.JPG IMG_7266.JPG IMG_7273.JPG IMG_7274.JPG IMG_7384.JPG IMG_7302.JPG IMG_7272.JPG IMG_7381.JPG IMG_7303.JPG IMG_7377.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

New Resource Reviews

Back Top