JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good stuff, Ura-Ki. You have to be very proud of your kids-- and of yourself. I have two uncles (Frank in the 2nd Batt, 506 PIR, Company E and Eddie in the Corps) who were in the military. One cousin who flew F-14s from carriers (Marines) and eventually ended-up on HMX-1 under George H. W. Bush. My dad was RA in the early 1950s. Then there's me, the poo-see who cowered when it was time to step-up and defend Lady Liberty. It's something I will never live down. I'm putting it on this board to let our readers know that I'm forever grateful for what real men do-- because I'm not man enough to do the same. My continued Freedom is dependent upon men who are far more "American" than me. And for that, I thank all who wore the uniform when I chose not to do so...

This is why I LOVE ALL Military and LEO's of any type, who figh/fought for OUR RIGHTS to have the ability to defend ourselves against our corrupt democrats. They are the REAL homegrown terrorists. I had the great honor to meet several Patriots last March. About 8 of us took these "guys" out to do some filming for a documentary on our pores border, with our SxS, UTV's, near Sierra Vista Arizona. One I was totally in aw of getting.to know. His name is, Billy Vaughn. He is the father of Aaron Vaughn of SEAL TEAM 6. Their Apache Helicopter was shot down. Extortion 17, and all PATRIOTS were killed. Billy is a serious, dead serious man, when it comes to our rights as citizens of this once great country. None of these PATRIOTS were, hey, look at me, I'm cool. They were filming the start of the documentary about how easy it is for the Jihads to fit right in and mingle with the other border jumpers of ALL nationalities, not just the Mexicans who everybody thinks are they only people who do that. These guys I was with travel all over the world exposing the Jihadis. Visit : THE UNITED WEST.com it might be a real eyeopener...

Thanks.

This is why I LOVE ALL Military and LEO's of any type, who figh/fought for OUR RIGHTS to have the ability to defend ourselves against our corrupt democrats. They are the REAL homegrown terrorists. I had the great honor to meet several Patriots last March. About 8 of us took these "guys" out to do some filming for a documentary on our pores border, with our SxS, UTV's, near Sierra Vista Arizona. One I was totally in aw of getting.to know. His name is, Billy Vaughn. He is the father of Aaron Vaughn of SEAL TEAM 6. Their Apache Helicopter was shot down. Extortion 17, and all PATRIOTS were killed. Billy is a serious, dead serious man, when it comes to our rights as citizens of this once great country. None of these PATRIOTS were, hey, look at me, I'm cool. They were filming the start of the documentary about how easy it is for the Jihads to fit right in and mingle with the other border jumpers of ALL nationalities, not just the Mexicans who everybody thinks are they only people who do that. These guys I was with travel all over the world exposing the Jihadis. Visit : THE UNITED WEST.com it might be a real eyeopener...

Thanks.
YUP!:s0101: Once you see just how many Jihadist manage to slip through it's amazing to think about! The Dangers are VERY real, those Jihadis are only here for ONE purpose, and we all know what that is, it's amazing and very scary!
As a pilot, I have seen a lot of Coyotes of the 2 legged type, especially in the mountains where they think no one will see them, and they always scatter at the first sign of an aircraft in the area! It's pretty funny to watch them scamper around, and it's my duty to radio the locations to the proper authorities! As an expert in desert fighting, I know all the tricks and things to look for, and you would be amazed to see how many try it every single night, and how many bodies are found of those ill equipped to do what they are attempting!
If you haven't seen the detention centers just north of Douglas and out toward Ajo, you have no idea just how big the problem really is, especially when you count the number of buss trips in and out of them every 24 hours! It doesn't take a Rocket Surgeon to figure it out, if it's this bad there, it's gotta be like that the whole length of the border!

YUP!:s0101: Once you see just how many Jihadist manage to slip through it's amazing to think about! The Dangers are VERY real, those Jihadis are only here for ONE purpose, and we all know what that is, it's amazing and very scary!
As a pilot, I have seen a lot of Coyotes of the 2 legged type, especially in the mountains where they think no one will see them, and they always scatter at the first sign of an aircraft in the area! It's pretty funny to watch them scamper around, and it's my duty to radio the locations to the proper authorities! As an expert in desert fighting, I know all the tricks and things to look for, and you would be amazed to see how many try it every single night, and how many bodies are found of those ill equipped to do what they are attempting!
If you haven't seen the detention centers just north of Douglas and out toward Ajo, you have no idea just how big the problem really is, especially when you count the number of buss trips in and out of them every 24 hours! It doesn't take a Rocket Surgeon to figure it out, if it's this bad there, it's gotta be like that the whole length of the border!

I have CBP friends who are expert ground trackers ( I am too, only for bubblegum I've shot ). I'm very cautious of my surroundings out in the desert. I've only seen 1 TONC in 3 years of living here, which is good I suppose.

Yes, jihadis are sneaking through. It's one hellsinki of a question as to why the Tyranny-crats do not want to secure the border. Do we need another massive attack like we had on September 11, 2001 to put some energy and purpose into border security? We won't see another attack of that magnitude; the enemy doesn't repeat itself. Keeps us guessing, to very loosely paraphrase Condoleezza Rice. The enemy will engage in a succession of small attacks that make the impact feel close to home, such as to drive a truck through a carnival, a festival or some such gathering of unsecured people. Such attacks can be easily perpetrated at minimal cost and with minimal prior logistics. Just rent a 26' box truck and find a street gathering. It's that simple, and that's what makes a porous border so dangerous...

Sept 11th 2019 is a few days away. Should we be worried again ?????????
If there was a certain kind of chatter in international communications, maybe so. Being the anniversary, you can bet our gumshoe types are on their toes. I doubt we'll see anything untoward on September 11, but terrs operate on their own rules. We have to be right 100 times out of 100. They have to be right only once...

Why I don't support firearms registrations, permits, a UBC and/or a needs based scheme of gun ownership.

and

The point is.....

YES, I believe that a similar circumstance could very well happen here. LOL, hell I'm already on two lists. The NRA membership list and the Deplorables list (those to be collected).

BUT, But, but we have a Constitution in the USA.

Well, to some people in America, the 2nd Amend actually says......

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

So, are my fears of a dictatorial/tyrannical government coming to power that far off?

Whatever. I think of my firearms as an insurance policy against that from happening.

Aloha, Mark

PS...history worth hearing.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top