JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
never gonna change a dam thing.like the rest of the laws they pass no follow up no supervision and they wont obey there own laws.the 2 tier justice system just does not cut it so puck them.

Am I mistaken ??

I was pretty sure that ALL the publicized 'mass' shootings in the last ~36 months were perpetrated using firearms the user acquired from FFLs. [Receiving a 'proceed' from NICS.]

I remain confused about the 'universal' part as I've not heard anyone actually list out what that means. Same with 'expanded.'

It is clear that the system already in place is not being used efficiently. Agencies not reporting...etc. I had hoped that the Fix NICS bill would help.

"Universal" means the gummint wants him to undergo the BGC when you sell your late father's M700 to your younger brother (the State trooper). They who abhor Individual Liberty want to know exactly who has what model of firearm. I'm sure any new and restrictive law against our Freedom will require permanent records be kept at ATF concerning who owns what and how many "whats" of similar function are owned at what address. I'm not very intelligent, but I'd call that a registry. Having a registry is Step One in the eventual confiscation of our firearms and the forcible rape of our Individual Liberty as American citizens.

The dimbulbs wearing the red t-shirts are the first ones who'll be loaded onto boxcars and sent to "vacation camps" with anglicized names for Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka, Dachau, Belzec and a host of others. When tyranny becomes government, those who aided the institution of it become unnecessary. Why? Because they who rabble-roused to affect the change will not like what they get, and they will continue to rabble-rouse to get what they believe they want. The heads of the new tyrannical government will not want to be removed, and so we will see mass murders to silence the bleating of the sheep. My apologies to my Lord, Jesus Christ. "Forgive these idiots, Father, for they know not what they do..."

first victims.JPG

We already have Back Ground Checks, nothing they add will change anything favorably for any one, nor will it stop a single shooting! It's a simple fact, and if you really want to get dirty, Back Ground Checks are unconstitutional as it could deny one a basic right to self protection, but none the less we have them! This push for enhanced Universal checks is nothing more then a smoke screen, same as the so called Gun Show Loophole, which doesn't exist!

Being new to this forum, I should have expected that response.

I believe that I know what it all means. I was really being coy, satirical...even foolish to think that a politician would actually spell it all out.

I spent time in NJ as a adult....found it quite peculiar, being from VA, that a son, named in will; actually could never take legal possession of a real deal historical Luger through willed bequeathment until after about 7 months of BS and state checks [bureaucracy] after his father's death. My personal knowledge of the family, I think this was the only handgun they owned. Maybe even the only firearm they owned other than a antique SxS wall hanger. :rolleyes:

A f-ing heirloom !o_O

We already have Background Checks. Nothing they add will change anything favorably for anyone, nor will it stop a single shooting!
Stop talking sense to those too intent upon the institution of tyranny in America to hear you. Multiple cesspool nations in South America have super-strict gun control laws, yet crimes involving fatal shootings are at atrocious numbers. Criminals look at a page of printed law, and see it to be blank. The Deception-crats know this. What this criminal enterprise known as the Tyranny-crat Party wants is YOU disarmed. Why? Ask Mao. Ask Castro. Ask Pol Pot. Ask Stalin. My guess is that each will provide for you similar answers.

After the Cuban Revolution of 1959, Castro asked "Arms now? For what?" The Cuban People surrendered their firearms, most likely under threat of death if they refused. Once he had all the guns, Castro murdered between 70,000 to 100,000 people. These are estimates by scholars, but even one because the decedent opposed Castro is too many...

Last Edited:
If they finally nut up to go after the guns in any manor, they will risk much to achieve that goal! I wonder how far that will go before calmer heads put it to a stop, or will they push it to it's inevitable conclusion and get a awful lot of folks hurt or kill't!

If they finally nut-up to go after the guns in any manner, they will risk much to achieve that goal! I wonder how far that will go before calmer heads put it to a stop, or will they push it to its inevitable conclusion and get an awful lot of folks hurt or kill't!
I doubt the US military will go along with a confiscation law. Our military is composed of our sons and daughters. We are their parents. Doubtful our kids would fire on their parents. The military is sworn to the Constitution, not to Pelosi and Chucky Bullschumer. The Supreme Court is also sworn to the Constitution. I'm gonna guess that as soon as Congress overrides Trump's veto, the several pro-Liberty groups will file suits to stop its institution or to negate it on all its points. There is always an effective date, so there will be several weeks for NRA and others to get to Court and file the suits. Might also see a federal judge block it, too. Trump has put over a hundred on the Bench, so it's a possibility. Praise God He gave us the monumental men who gave us divided government and a slow, cumbersome, difficult way to promulgate our laws. Our Constitution is "Brilliance Guided by Divine Providence." Amen.

Contemplate as to how fortunate we are to be Americans. Then look around the world and praise God we were born here. Phil Donahue can just shut his idiot piehole...

What boggles my Weak Little Mind is this: There is ONE and only ONE way to actually unlimber this country of the 2nd and they all know this, so, why the out and out push to undo it, when there is only ONE way it can actually be done! AND, why have they not pushed hard on that?

Hint: they know they would never reach the needed numbers to actually do it, so again, WHY are they doing what they are doing, and more importantly, WHY are they not getting shot down at every step by SCOTUS for each and every thing they do? This is the $64,000 dollar question!

This question about our firearms Liberty may very well be a turning point in our nation's history as to how we respect and abide our Constitution. If the Criminal Left succeeds in destroying this one Freedom, what's to say they won't conjure-up some new crisis to steal another Right from us? They'll tell us "You're living well-enough without the Second Amendment, so why not surrender your Fourth Amendment protections? You know it's very important that your benevolent government needs to see your personal papers so as to stay ahead of terrorists and other subversions to your Freedoms, don't you?" Only an idiot would buy such sewage, but we have a zillion of 'em in this country. They're the same ones who want your firearms...

Hint: they know they would never reach the needed numbers to actually do it, so again, WHY are they doing what they are doing .. ?
True, the Criminal Left can never get a repeal through the Congress to get it before the States to ratify or to defeat. The idea is to chip-away tiny parts of Freedom until it's just a skeletal remains of what it was when we grew up. A law is "constitutional" until someone sues it in Court. You can sue a law and win. I can sue that victory to the next-highest Court. Our battle will eventually end-up at the Supreme Court. They may take it for consideration or not.

The disarmament strategy is death by a thousand cuts. It's Black Rifles today. Handguns tomorrow. Shotguns soon (because they kill lovely birds). Concealed Weapon permits next because criminals usually conceal their illegal weapons. Hunting rifles sooner or later (because they kill Bambi and friends). Target rifles at some point in the future because the men who own them are practicing the "hunting" or the "assassination" of humans. Then muzzleloaders or family heirlooms because nobody has any guns, anymore. "Don't be a stick in the mud... why not just surrender these last ones, too?" And that's how we'll see it progress.

The Tyranny-crats believe the skewed polls of the Criminal Left Media that every last manjack in America hates Trump, so they're going for the whole enchilada. They want the military-style weapons first, because those are what would go up against the military involved in a gun grab. The Framers absolutely wanted military weapons in the hands of the People. What better way for them to defend Liberty than to face tyranny with the same weapons? Only an idiot would argue otherwise, and we have a slew of 'em in Congress...

It i'll never work the way they want, there will always be a large number of Pirates like me who will never surrender while living, and that keeps them up at night! Figure there are close to 50 years worth of Fully trained U.S. VETS with skills and attitude and a deep sense of what is right and wrong, and those same Vets remember the sacred oath we all swore, an oath with no expiration date, and that is the real threat they should fear! We Vets are among the entire population, we are every where, and while mostly quiet, some day our voices will be heard loud and clear with a finality with out question!

Figure there are close to 50 years worth of fully-trained U.S. VETS with skills and attitude and a deep sense of what is right and wrong, and those same Vets remember the sacred oath we all swore, an oath with no expiration date, and that is the real threat they should fear! We Vets are among the entire population, we are everywhere and while mostly quiet, someday our voices will be heard loud and clear with a finality without question!
I about teared-up when I read that. To know that so many who Swore are still out there and still ready to defend Liberty with their lives if need be hits me right where my love for my country resides. You really struck me with your continuing allegiance to our country, to the American People and to our priceless Freedom. It's Americans like you who allow me to be stupid when the time comes to do my part to defend my Liberty.

I wish I had stepped forward on November 2, 1976 and swore the Oath. I stood when the recruiting sergeant said to stand and take one step forward to swear the Oath of Service. But I was a "five-letter vagina" and stayed put; I did not step forward. Biggest mistake I ever made in my whole life. I can see that minute or so in my mind's eye like I'm watching it on TV. Had I served, I would have been sent to college on Uncle's dime to become a nuclear engineer. I would have been assigned to a submarine and eventually-- if my performance had merited it-- been elevated to captain (O-6) of a Trident. I would have retired in 2001 or so. May have stayed-on longer because of what happened in September of that year. Instead I chose cowardice, and now I'm just a truck driver. My dad says to forget it; that I took what I thought was the best decision at that time. Can't go back and do it over. He's right, of course, and I always put 100% faith in anything he tells me. He has no reason to ever steer me wrong. But still, if I had just been courageous enough to swear that Oath... my entire life would be monumentally different...

Last Edited:
Where would we be with out good fathers to guide us? Pretty sobering thought ain't it! My own Father took that Oath in the winter of 1967, by choice he decided the Navy might be a good fit for him and off he went. Did three cruises through the south east Pacific to the Exotic Tropical Paradise of Vietnam! He retired in 2007 after 40 years at sea, serving in command of a DDG for all but the first 7 years of his time. He then became a Professor Emeritus at the Naval War College and continued with that until a stroke ended his teachings in 2012!
He never really left the Navy, its a part of him as much as he is a part of it! He taught me many of lifes lessons you dont ever learn unless you wear a uniform, and he encouraged his three sons to join up and serve, to which all three of us did! I my self joined the Airforce in 1988 and retired in 2008, my middle Brother joined the Marines in 1990, and retired in 2010, and my little bro joined the Navy in 1993 and did 6 years before deciding the Navy wasnt where he wanted to be anymore!
My Dads Two grand sons are both serving, my oldest in the Marines on his second hitch, just completing Officers school, and my youngest is also just starting his second hitch in the Coast Guard, Dad couldnt be more proud! The Two little grand kids have both voiced the desire to serve, to them its a simple thing, in their simple child minds, Soldiers are the ones who keep every one safe from any and all harm! That is my family's legacy! This we will defend!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top