JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess I'm just going to truly ignore anything you have to say as being irrelevant and self-aggrandizing prattle, pretty much as it has always been!

Keep your ego floating.

I do believe I see a pattern forming....

Somebody besides you posts, and right away you become hostile. If anybody else forms an opinion that does not mirror yours - you immediately go into hostility mode. We share this forum. We may not agree on everything, but we do come here to share thoughts and ideas and information. Whether you will admit it or not - we are all on the same team.

Play nice!

you sure seem to have a LOT of insight about all the bad things that happen around FFL'S, thefts, break-ins, etc. and my comments about your info are based on your knowledge of what happens there. But you have NO KNOWLEDGE of how the sheriff or local PD's work around here, so I guess that makes your comments about those first responders ECCENTRIC?
I guess I'm just going to truly ignore anything you have to say as being irrelevant and self-aggrandizing prattle, pretty much as it has always been!

Keep your ego floating.

I did not make the USSCourt to rule LEs do not have to respond to any citizens's emergencies, including the good olde boys in blue of your neighbourhood!

I did not state the ATF could publicly list this nation's FFL's addresses on the WWW for all the bad guys!

I did not compile the ATF's FFL theft/loss stats!

I did provide one substantiated example, not from The Land Time Forgot, but where WWW ATF listing may have led to four lives lost in small town community USA!

Hummm, isn't that being aware of your environment or SA, and if, just if, you wish to call me eccentric for understanding my environment...i guess you are right, i am eccentric!

BTW, targetsooter, please to continue along your path to feel free to ignore my irrelevant prattle, but in passing, I must state, once again I have failed to see absolutely one iota of objective evidence provided by you which provided credance to any of your rant(s)!

After the 197-proof, Evil Left Media idiocy we have seen this week over what's going-on regarding those poor, dear MS-13 possibles at our southern border, I am not surprised that Chucky "Schitbag" Schumer has just not issued an executive order that all legally-owned firearms be confiscated and destroyed (no compensation granted), that all owners be immediately sentenced to confinement camps above the Arctic Circle, all their real property be confiscated and sold at whatever it might bring and such proceeds be given to MS-13 so that those dear kiddies will have a rung or two up the ladder over Americans' kids.

Sounds crazy and stupid, yes? Well, consider with who we who love our country and our laws are dealing. These look at a man who fought Communism in Vietnam in 1968 but voted for Trump in 2016-- as a Nazi. What is the next argument of the Evil Left once they have called Trump Hitler, ICE the Nazi Party and have equated the American People who voted for Trump to be Hitler's rabid supporters among the German People of 1938? To those of us with an intelligence, the Evil Left has topped-out on their argument. They have nothing more to say. But to them, their argument is that we who disagree with them must be eliminated.

We have already seen liberal crazies attempt to murder elected Republicans. I fear we shall see it more frequently in the future. And who will be blamed when some liberal smear of sewage kills a conservative? Why, the conservative American who owns a gun, that's who! You and me, even though we were miles and miles from where it happened. All of this stuff makes me wish I'd been born and lived my entire life before 1900...

I would hope the vast majority of folks here understand, the media and the mouthpieces for the Democrats, are all inciting violence against conservatives with by labeling us as less then human, nazis, racists, and anything else they can dream up. Once they have built up the hatred it's only a matter of time before some unhinged nut acts on the lies being told. We have already seen instances of violence from their zombie followers in groups like ANTIFA and BLM.

Prepare for your defense accordingly.

You just don't get it. Im not challenging your opinion and not trying to superimpose my own.

Youre just too ignorant that when you engage in sedition, "Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent towards, or resistance against lawful authority." and encourage armed rebellion you are in grave danger of being called a traitor and treasonous.

You can say whatever the f--k you want, its youre fall back 1st Amendment right that you find so comfortable to subvert, but youre endangering everyone on this site by inviting scrutiny from outside.

If youre too ignorant to figure that out, God bless you.

I did not make the USSCourt to rule LEs do not have to respond to any citizens's emergencies, including the good olde boys in blue of your neighbourhood!

I did not state the ATF could publicly list this nation's FFL's addresses on the WWW for all the bad guys!

I did not compile the ATF's FFL theft/loss stats!

I did provide one substantiated example, not from The Land Time Forgot, but where WWW ATF listing may have led to four lives lost in small town community USA!

Hummm, isn't that being aware of your environment or SA, and if, just if, you wish to call me eccentric for understanding my environment...i guess you are right, i am eccentric!

BTW, targetsooter, please to continue along your path to feel free to ignore my irrelevant prattle, but in passing, I must state, once again I have failed to see absolutely one iota of objective evidence provided by you which provided credance to any of your rant(s)!

youre extremely guilty of BAFFLING WITH BULLS--T. you keep not responding to statements by bringing up some worthless counterpoint. Youre just one of a few worthless goobers who recently settled here after being kicked off other sites.

enjoy you narcissistic life.

I spent 22 years battling Communism all over the world - only to find that a good portion of my own government are Communists - who have been working feverishly to subvert the Constitution wherever they can. My opposition to those Communists who happen to be IN our government - does not in the slightest indicate that I am against my own government. The fact that some people cannot recognize that distinction speaks volumes about their lack of cognitive abilities.....if not plain old reading comprehension.

We cannot go in and surgically remove these Communists by force. They are protected by laws and the media. All we can do is counter their efforts in the media, at the ballot box and with our wallets by denying them the funding they receive from sponsors. Boycott all leftist leaning companies, organizations or businesses. We must keep pressing them - or we lose everything.

I do believe I see a pattern forming....

Somebody besides you posts, and right away you become hostile. If anybody else forms an opinion that does not mirror yours - you immediately go into hostility mode.
Are you, MadDuner, referring to me in the above-quoted post? I hope not. If you are referencing what I wrote, I do not understand why you'd consider what I wrote to be hostile toward you or toward anyone on the board. I am not at all hostile toward any members' opinions. If I find what a member writes to disagree with what I think, the board allows for a remedy or two. I have not yet instituted any remedy in your case and do not think I should ever need to do so. Maybe I attempted to convey an idea that was not well-alliterated. If that be so, I accept the responsibility. I did not come here to instigate arguments. I came here to express my opinion, the free & lively expression of which muroF sretoohS vehemently denies. If you wish to further discuss, send a PM. I am recovering from a cancer operation, and I am not the fastest dog around the track these days. I will give it a few days and check-in to see what has become what. Aim small; hit small...

You just don't get it. Im not challenging your opinion and not trying to superimpose my own.

Youre just too ignorant that when you engage in sedition, "Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent towards, or resistance against lawful authority." and encourage armed rebellion you are in grave danger of being called a traitor and treasonous.

You can say whatever the f--k you want, its youre fall back 1st Amendment right that you find so comfortable to subvert, but youre endangering everyone on this site by inviting scrutiny from outside.

If youre too ignorant to figure that out, God bless you.

Targetshooter are you ok, you are exhibiting significant cognition erratic behaviour outside the norm, especially since there has been no member commentary regarding sedition in this thread whatsoever!

I do hope you can get someone, family or friend or neighbour, to check on both your mental and physical health to assure you are alright and if not assure you get appropriate treatment.

youre extremely guilty of BAFFLING WITH BULLS--T. you keep not responding to statements by bringing up some worthless counterpoint. Youre just one of a few worthless goobers who recently settled here after being kicked off other sites.

enjoy you narcissistic life.

Targetshoot, as stated previously, i am sorry i have not seen anything of significance in your posts in this thread or others which you have asked or raised a point relevant to any discussion going on?

We are thread's discussion is based about FFLs and it you have a substantiated point to bring up instead of rambling rhetoric, please bring them up for discussion by forum members!

Finally, could you inform this alledged 'worthless goober' which forum you believe I have been kicked off?

Sorry my caregivers always stated if you do not have anything nice to say, especially unsubstantiated innuendo meant to boost your ego at the expense of another member.

Exactly how are prospective gun buyers supposed to view their next potential purchases, if not inside a viewing case or a rack? Do you expect people to buy them without the ability to inspect them?

Cabelas in my city has a huge row of glass case and racks behind those, as well as floor racks where customers can view, handle, and inspect their potential purchases, and I don't know of any great problem of weapon theft at their store. But I don't live in Chicago, or any other lunatic leftist rathole where the lawless rule the roost with help from the local democrat crime syndicate.

The exponential growth of virtual reality goggles and gloves laden with thousands of sensors..... all from the comfort of your home despite how close your local Cabelas is located. (just in case...I am joking)

New Resource Reviews

Back Top