Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Ultimate Big Game round!

Reactions
I'd be concerned about a possible separation of the .22 bullet from the .458 bullet. If the .22 bullet is swaged into the .458 bullet (looks like it), I'd be concerned about any run-out of the smaller bullet causing a yaw during the flight. I'm now so concerned, the only remedy in which I am certain is 60cc of Black Velvet whiskey into a 680cc can of AriZona peach iced tea. The raspberry works well for what bugs you, too...

Reactions
I have some screw on dart tips that look very much like that. Maybe you should add some fletching to that to help with tumbling.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bass Pro Shops - Las Vegas
    4.00 star(s)
    2 pistol and 2 rifle ranges. Not too bad of a layout but they are tight.
    • djthumper
  • Nellis Gun Club
    3.00 star(s)
    Tried to take my Scouts out for Rifle Merit Badge Qualifications and it took a while to make contact with them for when we could go use the range...
    • djthumper
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    When I can get there, I never leave without buying something I needs, because they always have something I need!
    • armoredman
  • New Frontier Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    Great store and inventory, they have a lot of items. The staff is always friendly and helpful. This place gets really busy and you have to take a...
    • djthumper
  • Las Vegas Shooting Center
    5.00 star(s)
    Lots of room to get around in the store. The range looked nicely lit. Friendly staff.
    • djthumper