JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK we saw a great inflation of ammo prices and falling availability during the covid scare. NOW we are faced with a possible world war because of the whole Ukrainian thing- I expect a run on ammo and probably guns as well because of the possibility of a wider war and over US involvement on the side of Ukraine. Not to mention food, medical, and other vital materials...
This might get awful ugly- Im going to leave personal opinion and politics out of it- what do others think about laying in supplies of food and other items for future use? Will "anti-hoarding" laws be put into effect?
Keep your ammo dry, and as always- GOD bless the United States and pray for our country!

As a general purpose, you should always try to have at LEAST 3-14 days of food and water on hand, as for laws or EO's who knows what that old potato-head in the White House and his passive-aggressive beta-types will dream up under the guise of another "crisis".

:rolleyes:

As a general purpose, you should always try to have at LEAST 3-14 days of food and water on hand, as for laws or EO's who knows what that old potato-head in the White House and his passive-aggressive beta-types will dream up under the guise of another "crisis".
:rolleyes:

😜 It seems as if ol Mashed-potato head will gin up as many crises as possible, judging by his first year..

Last Edited:
So, for those that know, and those that don't. I'm an ammunition manufacturer by trade. last year, powder prices were about 50% over where they were a few years prior. I bought powder a month ago, and the powder is now double what it was several years ago, and looks like it's going to continue to climb. No primers anywhere.

Best time to buy ammo was yesterday, second best time is today.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top