JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The situation is saved. Russia will back down now that the "expert" is involved.

She did such a great job at stopping the illegals coming over the southern border.

I can not help but think is Biden that stupid? Or is someone else pulling the strings now.

The situation is saved. Russia will back down now that the "expert" is involved.

She did such a great job at stopping the illegals coming over the southern border.

I can not help but think is Biden that stupid? Or is someone else pulling the strings now.
Yes he's That stupid... check,
Someone has always worked this puppet.

What happened to Iraq and all the other cluster xxxx's? Now the push is war on Ukraine? IMO we are being played with this orchestrated attempt to start ANOTHER war on Ukraine. Smoke screen! Oh yeah Hilly sold massive quantities of Uranium to Putin.

As I seem to remember also we were oil dependent until a certain administration closed America's oil down. BUT thats o.k. we buy a large part of our oil from Russia. ummmm... Fuel will soon be triple $$$. Oh yeah Hilly sold massive quanities of Uranium to Putin.

BREAKING NEWS
Putin has now invaded Russia

There was a small oil dude on the news last night from Dallas. He said if they opened the taps wide open today on existing wells it would be 90 days for the product to work its way through the system. He also mentioned that because of Biden's predatory policies it would take a lot for the smaller guys to start looking for new oil which could be 3-4 years away from the pump.

All of this is CONTROL by the left. They are secure and want the rest of us subservient to them.

My uncle has oil wells on his property. They come out 4 times a year and empty the tanks and he gets a check after they measure how much they took. These wells do not produce thousands of gallons a day more like 10's of gallons. Been there for ever at at least since I was a child.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top