JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Twenty-five years ago today, that idiotic Klantoon gun ban went into effect: September 14, 1994. George W. Bush let it expire on September 14, 2004. That was a great day in American history. The Tyranny-crats wrote it to sunset in ten years because they figgered they still have a rock-solid majority in Congress upon expiration to renew it, or have a Deception-crat President in office to renew it. As we all know, the ban was part of what put the Corruption-crats in the minority for over a decade. Also helping to put the Criminal Left in their deserved place as the minority was the House banking scandal. I'm sure many of you remember that.

Now many of the same slithering filth from 1994 want to institute a ban of much wider scope, and of total permanence in these present days. Nothing in statute law is permanent; they can all be changed by virtue of our democratic principles for promulgation. But try to get something changed that is so emotionally-charged; a tough job indeed.

I'm asking our members to remember the years of the ban. It was Black Rifles, back then. How long will it be before the crooks on the Left want that target rifle that can put a 6.5mm bullet through a cantaloupe at 1300 yards?

Now with a more right leaning Constitutional SCOTUS, something like the AWB would never be allowed to stand! It's going to be an interesting time. looking ahead, I do not see The Great Orange One doing something that big or controversial, but if he looses in 2020, all bets are off! Still, the court would likely strike down what ever the Democraps come up with! Here's hoping SCOTUS gets one more CONSTITUTIONALIST

Now with a more right-leaning Constitutional SCOTUS, something like the AWB would never be allowed to stand!
You would hope. And with what we think of what's legal and what isn't, we like to take faith in what the Supreme Court would decide. But we have to look back on what John Roberts wrote about MengeleCare. Roberts let KenyaCare stand because he agreed with the Deception-crats that it was a tax and not a mandate by the government that the People should be forced to buy something. Why did Roberts side as he did? So that he would not go down in history as the one who destroyed the greatest benefits program for all Americans since the inception of the nation. Roberts did not want his name sullied in the history books. That is the only reason he voted to keep the Unaffordable Care Act in place. Roberts voted for his historical legacy-- not for the American People of this time. With that in mind, consider how the Supremes will vote if it ever comes to "Should the People own Black Rifles or not?"

The Justices on the Court are people just like you and me. They do not want their names dragged through the mud, just as do not you nor me. The question then arises, "Which one will be the one who saves our Liberty only to be trashed in the Criminal Left Media today, and in the history books a hundred years from now?"

:s0101:

One would HOPE that a more strict rendering of the Constitution would allow them to be remembered as exactly such, and I think the last two appointments will carry that! If we can get RBG replaced before 2020, or if The Great Orange One manages to pull off another upset and win the day, he gets to pick at least one more, possibly two, and his last two were about as good as one could hope for! Now if It all goes to Hell in 2020, all bets are off! The "other" party would stack the court in it's Liberal ways and we would be royally screwed but good! The Damage would be unrecoverable! I shudder to think about that!

:s0101:

One would HOPE that a more strict rendering of the Constitution would allow them to be remembered as exactly such, and I think the last two appointments will carry that! If we can get RBG replaced before 2020, or if The Great Orange One manages to pull off another upset and win the day, he gets to pick at least one more, possibly two, and his last two were about as good as one could hope for! Now if It all goes to Hell in 2020, all bets are off! The "other" party would stack the court in it's Liberal ways and we would be royally screwed but good! The Damage would be unrecoverable! I shudder to think about that!
with how moronic the gun grabbing party sounds when they talk, i wont be surprised of Trump gets re elected. i personally hope he does unless he stabs us gun owners in the back more than the bumpstock ban. no way he gets re elected if he steps on the people who elected him

With how moronic the gun-grabbing Party sounds when they talk, I won't be surprised of Trump gets re-elected.
In a nation of intelligent people, your prediction may very well provide delicious fruit. But you must remember, we live in a land where so many believe in what is written in the Weekly World News and in The National Enquirer. Oprah, Ellen and Jerry Springer are considered by many to be fountains of truth. The Criminal Left Media does not have truth as its underlying motivator. They prefer fear, misdirection, distraction and outright lies to "inform" the American People. We live in a nation of idiots whose only concern is when will the next welfare check arrive in the mail. Americans have become intellectually lazy. If the answer can't be spouted from alexa in four seconds, we have no interest in learning about what we asked of it.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top