JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tucker Carlson is ripping apart that Tyranny-crat who uses the "F-word" in his political campaign. This clown says a common AR-type rifle will shoot 150 rounds in ten seconds. That's impossible: An M-16 owned by Uncle Sam will do ten rounds per second. It's obvious this Davis dimbulb knows not about what he's talking. It was a delight to see Tucker eviscerate this Marxocrat smear of sewage sludge. Tucker had him avoiding answers to Yes or No questions, stammering to say anything intelligent and basically looking like an idiot who is running just because he believes he can capitalize on the hysteria pushed at the American People by the Evil Left Media. Pray God this imbecile goes down to savage defeat come the election.

Tucker Carlson is ripping apart that Tyranny-crat who uses the "F-word" in his political campaign. This clown says a common AR-type rifle will shoot 150 rounds in ten seconds. That's impossible: An M-16 owned by Uncle Sam will do ten rounds per second. It's obvious this Davis dimbulb knows not about what he's talking. It was a delight to see Tucker eviscerate this Marxocrat smear of sewage sludge. Tucker had him avoiding answers to Yes or No questions, stammering to say anything intelligent and basically looking like an idiot who is running just because he believes he can capitalize on the hysteria pushed at the American People by the Evil Left Media. Pray God this imbecile goes down to savage defeat come the election.

People who just spew propaganda often have no clue if it's true because they don't care. If no one is going to call them out (at least not anyone they care about) why should they. The people who want to hear this lap it up and ask for more. Hey can't blame the politicians for this since it works so well.

People who just spew propaganda often have no clue if it's true because they don't care. If no one is going to call them out (at least not anyone they care about) why should they? The people who want to hear this lap it up and ask for more.
This Davis dingbat claims to have been a police officer. I doubt that. Many police officers were once in the military, know the cyclic rate of the M-16 rifle when selected to Auto and were trained to not use it. There are a bunch of videos on youtube depicting owners firing their legally-owned M-16 rifles. No way in helsinki the rifle is issuing fifteen rounds per second. A quick websearch would reveal the cyclic rate, which I will do after I make this post. I'll guess right now it's 600 per minute continuous, and less than 300 sustained. It is quite clear this foul-mouthed "candidate" is a brain-dead tool of the Soros & Alinsky Party.

Edit: Looked-up the cyclic rate of the M-16. Wikipedia says 750-900 rounds per minute. The rate when selected to semi-auto fire is 45-60 rounds per minute. 60 rounds per minute is a long way from 150 rounds in ten seconds (6.7%); 45 rounds per minute is but five percent of 15 rounds per second. Seems obvious to this dumb truckdriver that "F-bomb" Davis is essentially ignorant about these guns, and is just an opportunist who has decided to see how far he can ride a hot political topic...

Last Edited:
This Davis dingbat claims to have been a police officer. I doubt that. Many police officers were once in the military, know the cyclic rate of the M-16 rifle when selected to Auto and were trained to not use it. There are a bunch of videos on youtube depicting owners firing their legally-owned M-16 rifles. No way in helsinki the rifle is issuing fifteen rounds per second. A quick websearch would reveal the cyclic rate, which I will do after I make this post. I'll guess right now it's 600 per minute continuous, and less than 300 sustained. It is quite clear this foul-mouthed "candidate" is a brain-dead tool of the Soros & Alinsky Party.

If he was an LEO or ever in the Military he may well know he is spouting crap. If he does know he will likely not care. The voters he is going after will not care. If someone tries to tell one of them what he is saying is wrong they will just get mad and slam their ears closed. Don't confuse me with facts I have my mind made up. Was listening to Dan Bongino today and he had a couple of them on. Would start out with "I am not a Dem, I am moderate", then start spouting talking points. As soon as he would start giving them easily checked facts to show they were wrong they would get irate. It's very funny to watch. One guy I work with is like this. Now and then he will stop by to tell me how he thinks all guns should be taken. When I start giving him facts he heads off to find something to do. No facts allowed to enter his brain. <shrug>

No facts allowed to enter his brain.
Liberals love to tell us about how they are so tolerant, so open-minded and so willing to listen to others' opinions. Nothing could be further from the truth. Because today's Tyranny-crat Party is essentially indistinguishable from the Communist Party of Stalin, its members have no use for facts. What represents a mind with these poor batsards is filled with rigid doctrine that they are trained to believe, no matter what facts, truth and history are presented. The Evil Left is a sad collection of lock-step, ideological dimbulbs who believe they are correct, regardless as to what can be verified by any number of historical events and/or unimpeachable knowledge.

Liberals love to tell us about how they are so tolerant, so open-minded and so willing to listen to others' opinions. Nothing could be further from the truth. Because today's Tyranny-crat Party is essentially indistinguishable from the Communist Party of Stalin, its members have no use for facts. What represents a mind with these poor batsards is filled with rigid doctrine that they are trained to believe, no matter what facts, truth and history are presented. The Evil Left is a sad collection of lock-step, ideological dimbulbs who believe they are correct, regardless as to what can be verified by any number of historical events and/or unimpeachable knowledge.
When questioned by Carlson what the magazine would look like that would enable that rate of fire the quote was "just like the ones that cam out of the hotel room at the Las Vegas shooting". I don't think I saw the magazines he was referring to, anyone else see them? This guy, such a class act dropping F bombs to get attention, is nothing in comparison to Ed Montini (local AZ Republic columnist) who wrote the rate of fire for an AR-15 was 90 rounds per SECOND! As long as you're going to lie to the weak minded fools, might as well make it a whopper.

My wife and I constantly hear from the uninformed in our family why ARs should be banned. So when we ask why and they give us information like that I always ask if they have held a firearm that shot like that or ask for their source of information. Anytime you ask a person like this to back-up their argument they shrivel and run or get upset and say your attacking them. I really dislike when people say I am being aggressive just because I am asking for more information or proof.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top