JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's funny how the Democrats are all up in arms over this, yet I do not see ONE INSTANCE where the president threatened to withhold anything - he simply asked the Ukrainian president to 'look into' the allegations, as the American people would like to know what happened. There is NOTHING THERE to support impeachment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...d-the-document

However, in 2014, Vice President Biden DID threaten to withhold one billion dollars in aid from Ukraine if they did not fire the prosecutor looking into his son's actions. Where was the Democrat outcry over that one?? An ACTUAL threat to withhold money to END an investigation.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/24...-sons-company/

I truly hope that the American people are seeing right through the Democrat's crap on this.

Blaming Trump for Biddies wrongs, while Biddy gets to dance in the streets a free man, WTF is wrong with these people!:mad::mad::mad:

This is all part of the grand design to un do anything and every thing Trump has done, side track him and the people who vote, may vote for him, and draw questions while shifting the spot light from Biddy and the Democraps!
Nasty Nancy needs to be drug out of her office by here ankles through the streets of San Fran and locked up and forgotten!

The truth will become more and more evident as the coming days and weeks spool-out in front of us. I'm no genius, but it looks to me like the two Bidens have a lot to keep hidden. I've heard figures of $3 million from Ukraine and $1.5 billion from China, such money somehow finding its way into the orbit of the young Biden. Have heard the young Biden doesn't know obama from shoe polish about oil, gas or much else for that matter. Praise God we have FOX News to dig into this question and to bring to the American People the truth. Imagine if MSNBC was our only source for news and information...

. . . WTF is wrong with these people!
They are ideologues. They have embraced an ideology and no amount of truth or honesty will shake them from what they believe. I watched Laura Ingraham the other night. She had Rudy Giuliani and that bubble-top (I'm bald so I can say that) Chris Hahn on her show. Apparently, Giuliani has had his fill of the nasty liberalism and told Hahn he was a moron. Giuliani went on and hurled further justly-deserved insults at Hahn. I came within a red hair of jumping off the couch and cheering Giuliani. Finally-- after such a long time coming-- someone told that liberal batsard Hahn exactly what he is.

Liberals never make any effort to maintain dignity and propriety when insulting a conservative; it's open season on what we believe 365 days a year. Conservatives always stay silent and dignified in the face of lies and insults. We prefer to let the viewer or reader see/read our opinions, and to put our faith in the consumer's intelligence to make our case. Unfortunately in these times, the intelligence of the average news consumer is only slighly beneath that of a garden slug. All we can do is to keep fighting for the truth. We have to continue to search for it, to report it and to defend it. The future of our nation depends upon it.

Last Edited:
It's all about overturning a voter result that they neither liked or desired....nothing more.
Or expected! The Criminal Left Media (89% liberals) had Himmlery walking away with it. The American People had other ideas, and we voted as we did. The Criminal Left Media was insulted that we ignored what they told us was good for us. Because we repudiated the previous disaster in our White House and likewise repudiated the one whom aspired to follow him, suddenly we're the idiots. We're the numbskulls. It's we who need to learn a lesson. To that, I'll just tell the Criminal Left Media sewage drinkers to go copulate themselves...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top