JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm fairly certain the same crew would blame Trump for a flat tire...

Your comment seemed baseless and void of any substantial argument. I wanted to say, "Find out the truth so you can be completely certain." After reading that article, however, I believe that it's all conjecture: a cause-and-effect conclusion, based on a timing of events that no one can use to prove anything.

The outrage surrounding the "all woman" cast strikes me as odd. I wonder if it wasn't the "disruptive" actions of trolls, or even bots. Their behavior pattern seems to be to mass-publish a spin on a subject that is so weak that everyone, on both sides of the issue, gets up in arms.

Everyone is very angry these days, unnecessarily so, in my opinion. There are people and their software processes out there who just want people to stay angry, for reasons I can only guess at - disruptive, with no obvious purpose that I can see.

No offense intended, MadDuner.

Alex

Your comment seemed baseless and void of any substantial argument. I wanted to say, "Find out the truth so you can be completely certain." After reading that article, however, I believe that it's all conjecture: a cause-and-effect conclusion, based on a timing of events that no one can use to prove anything.

The outrage surrounding the "all woman" cast strikes me as odd. I wonder if it wasn't the "disruptive" actions of trolls, or even bots. Their behavior pattern seems to be to mass-publish a spin on a subject that is so weak that everyone, on both sides of the issue, gets up in arms.

Everyone is very angry these days, unnecessarily so, in my opinion. There are people and their software processes out there who just want people to stay angry, for reasons I can only guess at - disruptive, with no obvious purpose that I can see.

No offense intended, MadDuner.

Alex
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
All my posts are baseless and void of any substantial argument.
I'm just waiting for open season....

Truly sick of these pathetic liberals blaming everything under the sun on Trump. They live in a pretend world where it was all perfect before he came along. Every time one of them opens their mouth to speak you can smell the bullbubblegum before the first word is uttered. :mad:

This reminds me of the Jada Smith bull crap over the oscars awhile back. Just because you were not nominated it is a racial issue. Hint maybe you were not that good in the role.
Remakes of any movie tend to have problems. How in the world could any one think the new cast is anywhere near the class of the first one?

Remakes of any movie tend to have problems. How in the world could anyone think the new cast is anywhere near the class of the first one?
Imagine Gone with the Wind redone and set in the 21st Century. Imagine all the liberal and Woke bullschumer you'd have to suffer to watch it. I imagine Butterfly McQueen would be written right out of it...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top