JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Las Vegas
State
Nevada
Tristar TEC-12 pump/semi-auto dual mode shotgun to buy or for trade.
If I knew this were going to be discontinued, I would have bought one or two while they were still available.
---
What I'm offering in trade plus cash from the seller;

S&W M&P15R in 5.45x39mm with an ambidextrous magazine catch made by Battle Steel.
One open spam can of Eastern Bloc surplus 7N6 of almost the full 1080 rounds; this is the steel core stuff banned from further importation by BATFE
Five 30 round spare magazines

How much additional cash I want will depend on the condition of the Tristar TEC-12 you're offering.

If this is a private party sale of a used shotgun, the seller must test fire the firearm in my presence in both pump and semi-auto modes.
I'll pay for new factory test ammo; the seller is welcome to witness the purchasing of the test ammo.
The ammo used will be as close to the ammo that BigDaddyHoffman1911 used in his YouTube review of the shotgun as it cycled in both modes without issue.
Transaction to be done at the FFL of my choice local to the seller.
If you know of one for sale, private party or FFL, there may be a reward or finder's fee.
I will travel to AZ or UT for this specific shotgun as long gun sales are legal to non-residents.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top