JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone, I am so happy to finally be back in my home state after 36 years in Oregon. I just relocated to Tucson and within a week landed a great job as a volunteer coordinator for a hospice organization.

Looking forward to hanging out in here and hopefully connecting with people in the area for learning how to hunt Javelina and more...

Thanks,

Erik:):):):):)

Welcome Erik! Pardon the dust around here, we're working on getting it going again ;)

Hello everyone, I am so happy to finally be back in my home state after 36 years in Oregon. I just relocated to Tucson and within a week landed a great job as a volunteer coordinator for a hospice organization.

Looking forward to hanging out in here and hopefully connecting with people in the area for learning how to hunt Javelina and more...

Hello Eric ... be sure to keep this site posted on your progress with hunting Javelina. What firearm do you plane on using ? What range do you plan on shooting ?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top