JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm searching for a can or partial can of Trail Boss powder. I know the scarcity and am willing to pay a reasonable price. Possibly able to trade small pistol or large pistol primers at equal value. What is available?
Hello i saw your post can i ask what you reload this for? The pic is from El Paso store last weekend.

22118.jpeg

I'm interested in a subsonic load for a 375 H&H mag. This is not a pressing need but just a fun project. Actually was hoping to find someone with a part of a can that was excess to their needs.

I'm interested in a subsonic load for a 375 H&H mag. This is not a pressing need but just a fun project. Actually was hoping to find someone with a part of a can that was excess to their needs.
Ah interesting thanks for sharing...i live in Nm but we have family there and i found a spot that actually had powder and took some pics...i didnt buy any of that not familiar with it

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top