JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm searching for a can or partial can of Trail Boss powder. I know the scarcity and am willing to pay a reasonable price. Possibly able to trade small pistol or large pistol primers at equal value. What is available?
Hello i saw your post can i ask what you reload this for? The pic is from El Paso store last weekend.

22118.jpeg

I'm interested in a subsonic load for a 375 H&H mag. This is not a pressing need but just a fun project. Actually was hoping to find someone with a part of a can that was excess to their needs.

I'm interested in a subsonic load for a 375 H&H mag. This is not a pressing need but just a fun project. Actually was hoping to find someone with a part of a can that was excess to their needs.
Ah interesting thanks for sharing...i live in Nm but we have family there and i found a spot that actually had powder and took some pics...i didnt buy any of that not familiar with it

New Resource Reviews

Back Top