JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To which side of an AR-type rifle would I attach an eyed loop if I shoot from my left eye? My guns are always carried to the bench in a case; I have slings on almost none of my wheppins. I like this new loop that allows ambidextrous installation for attaching a single-point sling. No that I'd ever use one, o' course. Would just be something to hang on the rifle to increase the number of tacticool add-ons...

Why not get one that goes both ways?
Offers an extra "snag point" over the one-eyed doohickey. I like a narrow rifle. Those MugPal stocks with the beveled cheekpieces are nice for gettin' a good cheekweld an' all, but they're so wi-i-i-i-de. I like those QD sockets that go where the endplate goes, but those batsards are so fun-king expensive. Had some from China; didn't fit all too well. Had to Dremel-out the hole in the rear of the lower a bit to get a good, close fit. Unmodified, the thing left a small gap for light to pass between the lower and the socket. The plate had a slight bend in it because the forward face of the socket was interfering with the hole in the rear of the lower. Buzzing-away a bit of the lower fixed that...

Last Edited:
Here's one that's ambi, but has two slots on it. It is narrower than the dog-eared one suggested by 1971Chevelle. Might be OK for some, but I want the one-sided one-- just because I ain't never seen one before...

To which side of an AR-type rifle would I attach an eyed loop if I shoot from my left eye? My guns are always carried to the bench in a case; I have slings on almost none of my wheppins. I like this new loop that allows ambidextrous installation for attaching a single-point sling. No that I'd ever use one, o' course. Would just be something to hang on the rifle to increase the number of tacticool add-ons...

Sorry, I did not notice the same end plate in your post. That was my first time here, (getting the lay of the land). If you're shooting lefty and using a single point sling, the attachment point would be on the right so the weapon hangs on the left for quick response. I do like the QB plate, just not fond of the $.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top