JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still think they arent coming for your guns? Voting demorat these days means a vote to turn in your guns... first they register them (and charge out the nose to do so) then they stop the manufacture/importation like they did with REAL machine guns... then it will be "Turn them in folks, you don't need a semi-auto for deer hunting"... then it will be "Who needs deer hunting when we can control the deer population with contraceptives in deer food left out where the deer will find it".. these people have a plan and intend to implement it step by step...

Last Edited:
It's infringement in all of our eyes. For those that have been brainwashed by the mainstream media, however, it sounds like "reasonable common sense gun control". Our problem has less to do with who is in the white house, and more to do with just the general population's change in perception about guns. We have turned from a gun education culture to a gun fear culture. This didn't happen overnight, it's been going this direction for many, many decades.

What every one of us really needs to do is invite your friends & neighbors out to the range. Show them what being a responsible gun owner is all about. Show them the fun of the hobby as well. And, convince them that it is in their best interest to learn how to protect themselves. Police are the clean-up crew, they're not there to protect us. We have that responsibility ourselves. Can we turn around this trend in America? Who knows. But we certainly won't if all we're doing is bubbleguming about evil anti-gun leftists in an echo chamber.

The 2A Sanctuary Law means AZ won't supply HELP to feds enforcing federal laws, not actively blocking them, AND you can be very well assured that Tucson and Phoenix will be more than happy to lend LE to assist. If we had passed a law that actively prevented political subdivisions from assisting federal agencies AND included teeth,, (which this law has none), that would be different, and we'd already be in SCOTUS arguing it. If you live in a LIEberal county or city, you be fully assured they will gladly assist the feds in any search for suddenly illegal guns they are looking for in your neighborhood.

Last Edited:
I find it hard to understand how a 10-22 can be classified as a machine gun because of a clip and being an automatic.
This would make my Browning S22 a interesting exception.
(No clip fed through the stock)

We here in Arizona can hope the enforcement folks are not on board with the weenies who think we are all criminals because we like shooting sports.

I find it hard to understand how a 10-22 can be classified as a machine gun because of a clip and being an automatic.
This would make my Browning S22 a interesting exception.
(No clip fed through the stock)

We here in Arizona can hope the enforcement folks are not on board with the weenies who think we are all criminals because we like shooting sports.
It does not matter, they want to take all the guns period, its just another excuse plain and simple...

I have an 45-70 Shiloh Sharps shooting 500 grains that will do that. Bit slow on the rounds per minute. The distance would let me thin out the herd a bit.
Sure anit no grassy knoll weapon.

Dare citizens trust a government that doesnt trust it's citizens to be armed?
I hate to sound like a broken record but... It is not about trust its about power and control, infinite and complete control.

069.png media-power_8.jpg the-system-Meme-520x245.jpg with-guns-in-hands-of-piblic.jpg

New Resource Reviews

Back Top