JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Tikka T3x CTR (Compact Tactical Rifle) w/Vortex Viper HST 6-24x50 SFP (MOA)
6.5 Creedmoor, 20" barrel, Round Count: 244

140gr Precision Hunter ELDX stays supersonic to 1369 yards. Bipod, monopod, DOPE disk, sunshade, rings, level, and caps included. (All range adjustments to 1000 yards noted on DOPE disk.)

8210905_01_tikka_6_5_creedmoor_bolt_actio_640.jpg

Would love to have that. I'm lefthanded, but I could deal with that bolt being on the wrong side. I have a cancer the size of a Jumbo egg on my right kidney, so spending money on fun things like this Tikka is not gonna happen anytime soon. Sorry...

Sorry to hear that!
Flying back east in about a week to have my first consultation with the very best urologist in all of Northern Virginia; he's been at it 30-plus years. My doctor in Reno says kidney removals are the bread & butter of urology. I'll be back there for four to six weeks. My dad has a mac, which I do not like. I'll not be on these pages during the time I'm gone. If I never come back, you'll know I died on the table. Life's a hillary now and then, you know?

Thanks, curt. I pray you never run into a serious health problem. They're very expensive.

I'd put that Tikka into an aluminum chassis and go to town with it. I have thousands upon thousands of open acres where I live. I've got a 600-yard range laid-out not even four miles from my home. No gates, no fees, no hours, no rules, no RSOs, no fences, no cold ranges-- no nothing. Just what my buds and I want to do. We shoot when we want; we take a break when we want. I moved to Nevada from Virginia in Fall 2004 just to have a place to shoot, and I have found the best place in the USA to do so. I never want to leave...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top