JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Mesa
State
Arizona
Zip Code
If this ad is still up, then the item is still available. Please do not waste my time asking if it is - just tell me that you want to look at it and when you are available. And check your junkmail/spam folder. I can not count the number of times I respond to people and never hear from them again.

One Thompson Center .45 caliber black powder barrel. This barrel is in good condition overall. The bore appears to be clean. There is some pitting in the pivot/mounting area of the barrel. This barrel has the fiber optic sights on it - orange front, green rear. Overall length is 26 3/8. I am asking $100. Shipping is available ($22) - payment made via Venmo. Please email me if interested. Thanks for looking.

There is no warranty exressed or implied on this item. Purchaser assumes all risks associated with its purchase.

Meeting place is the Sportsman's Warehouse parking lot off of Greenfield and the US60 in Mesa. I am available Monday through Saturday only.

Private Party Details Registered on 8/30/2018 Listings by this user
    Mesa, Phoenix, Arizona
  • Shipping:

No

• CATEGORY Gun Parts

Thompson 1.jpg Thompson 2.jpg Thompson 3.jpg Thompson 4.jpg Thompson 5.jpg Thompson 6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top