JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Thought I would chance, " the mob", and went to Costco Monday. I was told I could I could get in at 08:00. Turns out, "Old fat guys day" is Tuesday, so I had to wait until 09:45 when they opened for the masses. ;)

I was in line at 09:15, so I was about 30th through the door. I didn't need too much, mainly toilet paper, granola bars and cat crunchies for the crows.

As I approached the rear of the store, I was amazed to see, along the entire wall, floor to ceiling was cartons of toilet paper. :eek: So much for the much publicized TP shortage, I thought.:p

I picked up two packages of TP and finished my shopping, but when I went to check out, I was told by the checker, she could only sell me one package...WTF o_O

Maybe they should have done that two weeks ago.;) Oh well.....:cool:

Upvote 0
Thought I would chance, " the mob", and went to Costco Monday. I was told I could I could get in at 08:00. Turns out, "Old fat guys day" is Tuesday, so I had to wait until 09:45 when they opened for the masses. ;)

I was in line at 09:15, so I was about 30th through the door. I didn't need too much, mainly toilet paper, granola bars and cat crunchies for the crows.

As I approached the rear of the store, I was amazed to see, along the entire wall, floor to ceiling was cartons of toilet paper. :eek: So much for the much publicized TP shortage, I thought.:p

I picked up two packages of TP and finished my shopping, but when I went to check out, I was told by the checker, she could only sell me one package...WTF o_O

Still ZERO TP at the costco here, same with Walliwirld! WTF!:eek::eek::eek:

Upvote 0

Way to use all the new emoji's:p:D

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top