JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was contacted by bunches of people who like Free Transfer Checks and told me I should move to California for insisting this Free Transfer check bs is Anti Freedom. I had all I could stand, so I deleted my backpage posts--I suppose these same folks will be appeasing liberals next by handing in all their semi-auto guns, I sure hope they won't expect me too also :eek::eek:

Guess I don't know Sh1t about what constitutes Freedom

I sat down several months ago and really thought about exactly what is "gun control." I came to the following conclusion: Gun Control is the present government surrendering the Liberty of the law-abiding citizenry to the criminal element. If you think about it, that's exactly what it is. The government in power (city, state, federal) seemingly cannot (or will not) put the hammer down on criminals, so it deprives the citizenry of the Right to own and use firearms for all purposes moral and just. We lose our Liberty to some foolish idea at which criminals just laugh and scoff. Why do not those in political power write laws against criminals who use firearms illegally, instead of against citizens who use their firearms safely, intelligently and responsibly? The answer is that's it's easier to control those willing to follow societal conventions than it is to coerce those who don't. It's just another example of deviancy being defined more and more downward. Sounds stupid, but how soon until a man can murder one person in his life and not be prosecuted for the murder? The prisons are full, so why not just let him go on his merry way until such a time as he might commit a second murder? We'll can his assets at that point in time, but not now. Sounds absolutely wacko, but how long until it's the law?

I just felt like this guy offering to do private transfer checks was the beginning of the end to private sale guns as We now know them--obviously I'm the only one who can see that possibility, and that makes me hopeful that I'm wrong.

However how many folks realize that the fbi/nics people began authorizing use of their background check system 2 years ago? Why would they bother?
I bet fbi/nics is also monitoring the serial numbers of those guns receiving this 'free' private transfer also...

Free is good right?

What we really need is for people to voluntarily go ahead and register ALL of their firearms and ammo quantities with the authorities.... that way when the leftists manage to get some incremental infringement going - it will save the same authorities time and effort in trying to find them all. You know, because the instant they pass some incremental infringement - all of you will instantly be criminals in the eyes of the state. Yep. Instantly enemies of the state.

You bad people you.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top