JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At least you now finally admit you were trying to be a smart áss agitator. Who put you in charge of weeding out people here that might not want to engage in a running battle over an honest question?

My "crusade" as you put it, is to bring MORE people to the table on the side of constitutional rights, specifically those who might not be as comfortable or well versed on the subject as myself. That apparently stands in direct opposition to your position of "weeding out" people who are supportive of the 2nd but may not be the best orators or debaters.

Why don't YOU give it a rest and step away from your purge button.

Well Rob, your generalist reading aptitude into imagining what someone's commentary actually stated and what you believe they said still works, leading to false presumptions on your part.

My analogy was a generalization period!

As for your statement regarding your noble crusade to 'enlighten' folk 'who might not be comfortable or as well versed on the subject as you are' is condensening nonsense and has absolutely nothing about your commentary on this thread!

So to quote the noble crusader without a cause, quote: Who put you in charge of weeding out people here that might not want to engage in a running battle over an honest question? unquote!

Last Edited:
I just very recently tried the ignore feature on this forum. It works quite nicely to make narcissistic abq idiots completely disappear from view. I highly recommend it for all of my friends!

I just very recently tried the ignore feature on this forum. It works quite nicely to make narcissistic abq idiots completely disappear from view. I highly recommend it for all of my friends!

Ah censorship at its finest, tho someone might miss the call for grub!

Whom, does putting someone on ignore truly harm, kinda like grounding your adolescent - far more work at assuring the punishment is in affect for the caregiver then actual punishment for the adolescent who views it as a game!

Fasinating, people have to brag they put others on ignore as well as engage in playground taunting, wonder why that is, humm!
Power & Control issues with them?
Emotional Bullying!

Oh wait Mad, you cannot read this cuz I'm on your ignore list, shame, I think!

Last Edited:

It's sad when you have a forum like this, when certain individuals make such things necessary. This place should be a gathering of like minded individuals supporting each other and their constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

I generally get along pretty good with most people. Occasionally I will run across somebody that goes out of their way to be argumentative or disagreeable, (usually those of a leftist persuasion - but not always) and simply don't care to bother with them. There is no pay-off for continuing to try and converse with them. The ignore feature is perfect for eliminating those kind of people from my day. If everyone follows suite - trolling people go elsewhere to argue and fight.

Ah censorship at its finest, tho someone might miss the call for grub!

Whom, does putting someone on ignore truly harm, kinda like grounding your adolescent - far more work at assuring the punishment is in affect for the caregiver then actual punishment for the adolescent who views it as a game!

Fasinating, people have to brag they put others on ignore as well as engage in playground taunting, wonder why that is, humm!
Power & Control issues with them?
Emotional Bullying!

Oh wait Mad, you cannot read this cuz I'm on your ignore list, shame, I think!

All 'Mad' has to do is click on the link if he decides he wants to read your witty comment(s)
Years ago when I first began using the [ignore] setting I would often click to read the 'ignored' post, but I find I don't bother anymore these days

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top