JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

This got sent to me today. I have maintained that we will probably never know the truth on this incident. This reminds me so much of the Ebola outbreak the first time we all learned the word.

What really bothers me is the numbers are not adding up, and it's actually far worst then is being reported! It's also strangely being kept quiet in other countries as to the true numbers! Reports I have seen just don't jive, the CDC reports one set of numbers, the MSM reports other numbers, and then you look at the rate of transmissions world wide and none of it adds up! Then you look at what the Army is telling us for containment and quarinteen and it's alarming!
I wouldn't expect to have an accurate account of this, and I would assume we're not being told the truth to avoided a mass panic, but sooner or later it's going to get a lot worse, China just can't handle this on its own, and I fear it will explode soon!

I just had a thought, Japan has/had the largest cluster outside of China on board a cruise ship. Japan is hosting the summer Olympic games starting in July. What a mess that could be.

It's a wacko idea, but is it possible the Peking Reds cooked-up the coronavirus as a means to reduce the number of Chinese peasants coming into the big cities every year, looking for jobs? Xi Jinping has to create 25 million new jobs every year. That's a tough nut to crack. If the demand was even 24 million versus 25 million, the job would be a lot easier. Everybody knows that staunch Communists don't give a da-mn about The People over who they rule. Do you think the virus is a weapon to reduce the demand for domestic jobs? If it works as they might want, will they use it to eradicate the populations of competing nations and by doing so, win a World War that's never declared?

I stayed home today, coughing my damn head off ,nose running like a freight train, head full of cotton and poopin' like a goose...this hits a little closer to home than it might have before...

Try some CBD oil on any pains in your joints or muscles. The stuff really works. Another thing that really works is the little bottle of Pain Relief Balm you can buy at Dollar Tree. The active stuff in it is 11% camphor and 11% menthol; $1. I saw Tiger Balm in Walmart today: 11% camphor and 11% menthol; $6. I dip it out of the tiny jar with a popsicle stick, transfer it to my fingertips and rub it on that way. The mouth of the jar is so small, it's a hillary to get my finger in there and scoop some out. The popsicle stick or tongue depressor works fabulously well...

No CBD - the residue can show up on a piss test and my employer would NOT be amused. I am very glad I went on a canned soup buying spree recently - I have a LOT of chicken soup on hand. Thank you for the suggestions, I appreciate it - can't get away from the toilet long enough to drive anywhere.

Wash everything with a little bit of bleach. Like your pillows, sheets and dishes. Change your bedding every 2 days. And like they say wash your hands, a lot. It sucks being sick,

I appreciate your concern about the CBD. I worried about it, too-- until I took a urine test after using it for several weeks. No sweat. The stuff is manufactured from hemp-- not from marijuana. Hemp has no THC in it. If the CBD you buy is from a reputable source, you'll have no worries. The State store in my little town has a list of items that DO NOT-- by State standard-- have any THC in them. The guarantee of freedom is under State auspices. You'd have an avenue to sue your State-approved supplier if you were to come-up positive and face difficulties because of it. Both the suppliers and the law are aware of the concerns people who might want to use the products might have about possible content. If you get your CBD items from a State-licensed store, you're a very good bet to be in the clear...

It's a wacko idea, but is it possible the Peking Reds cooked-up the coronavirus as a means to reduce the number of Chinese peasants coming into the big cities every year, looking for jobs? Xi Jinping has to create 25 million new jobs every year. That's a tough nut to crack. If the demand was even 24 million versus 25 million, the job would be a lot easier. Everybody knows that staunch Communists don't give a da-mn about The People over who they rule. Do you think the virus is a weapon to reduce the demand for domestic jobs? If it works as they might want, will they use it to eradicate the populations of competing nations and by doing so, win a World War that's never declared?

Can you call your sources and tell them to have this effect only the stupid and left leaning please?!!!!

I think it is highly overblown, but we'l see. In the meantime panic buyers are buying Costco out of TP and bottled water...but my local stores are doing just fine with keeping stuff in stock. Except Rolling Rock. They ran out of Rolling Rock. The bastiges...

It's all a part of China's plan to cripple the U.S. and then take over, they don't even care it will kill thousands of theirs, as long as it kills more of ours, and they can come and call in their debts, or make war on what's left! Just my thoughts, your millage may vary!

As terrible as it sounds, I had a doctor tell me today the cause of the virus was the starving peasants in Wuhan eating BATS. The only mammal in the world that can fly . The virus was previously known exist in birds. I'm sure the truth may never be known . It's just amazing how a media scare can cost us our civil liberties, economy, and way of life.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top