JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Deception-crat Party has yet another effort afoot to destroy our Individual Liberty. It's HR 5517, or something close to that. The bill more or less outlaws any firearm with a pistol grip and a box magazine, such as an AR-type rifle and the trusty M1911. I may not have all the particulars correct but when the Criminal Left is after our Rights, we need to know as soon as possible about even the most bare amounts of information regarding the latest attack on our Freedom.

Why does the Criminal Left want the firearms that are best-designed and best-suited to defend the American People against a government that deigns to deny the population their Liberty as bestowed upon them by God? For the very same reason the pompous and privileged heads of Europe in the early parts of the 20rth Century confiscated the arms of the common man: So as to not meet the same fate as did the Romanoff Family in 1917 Russia.

I believe Nancy Foolosi and Chucky Bullschumer know that Americans have no desire to have our Liberties stripped from us. But these two are entrenched bureaucrats who live in the Washington bubble, and thusly put full faith and credit in what the Criminal Left Media tells them. These two tell us that they want our guns "to reduce crime." Hardly. The only "crime" they want reduced is an American citizen exercising his Rights as enumerated under the Bill of Rights.

Sir-
There is no such bill pending in Congress. This is a very poorly crafted Urban Legend that has two broken legs and needs to be shot, put once and for all out of it's misery, and buried in the back forty in a huge hole formed by twenty pounds of black powder blowing out a tree stump.
Carry on, I'll be in the area all day.
That is all.

Sir, check again - nvshooter IS correct. However, since it's introduction 1/30/2020 it has gone nowhere.

Dang.... I initially read the thread title as "Tranny-crats" and thought WTH?! o_O

29F3A0C7-E2C3-4A67-BC07-355075D42258.gif

:s0140:

The democrats know none of these bills stand a chance in Hell of passage, but their introduction is another way of Virtue-Signalling to a gullible voting bloc.
Pelosi will stage hearings on each bill between now and the November election featuring testimony from house members who are in trouble in their districts, armed with talking points wirtten by "Everytown" and "Mom's against".. funded by George Soros.
Republicans will retaliate by demanding a roll-call vote on each one, forcing democrats to return to Washington from where they happen to be in order to have a quorum as well as force each vote to be recorded. There will be no "the ayes have it".

Republicans will retaliate by demanding a roll-call vote on each one, forcing democrats to return to Washington from where they happen to be in order to have a quorum as well as force each vote to be recorded.
If your House caucus is in the minority, can it call for a recorded vote? My apologies for not learning enough civics in high school...

The link I showed was a current one, so no activity on that bill at all since introduction, not assigned to or heard by any committee, nada.
Bills that receive no action die at "the end of the session." When will such a date obtain? In January 2021, when the Congress comes back from some sort of recess?

If your House caucus is in the minority, can it call for a recorded vote? My apologies for not learning enough civics in high school...
Any member can first call for a Quorum (a count of everybody there) and then a roll call. Each congressperson puts their ID card in the slot and pushes yes, no or present.
Bills die when no action after 2 straight sessions. Votes typically take about 15 minutes because they have to round up members from their offices and get them into the chamber.
You probably recall two weeks ago the Kentucky Congessman who tried to force the House to take a recorded vote on the Coronavirus $$ bill. The recorded quorum had to be at least 216 members present, which it was. The Rep Thomas Massie said "I came here to make sure our republic doesn't die by unanimous consent". (unrecorded vote) He was got the quorum but not the recorded vote. The bill passed with a voice vote.

The Deception-crat Party has yet another effort afoot to destroy our Individual Liberty. It's HR 5517, or something close to that. The bill more or less outlaws any firearm with a pistol grip and a box magazine, such as an AR-type rifle and the trusty M1911. I may not have all the particulars correct but when the Criminal Left is after our Rights, we need to know as soon as possible about even the most bare amounts of information regarding the latest attack on our Freedom.

Why does the Criminal Left want the firearms that are best-designed and best-suited to defend the American People against a government that deigns to deny the population their Liberty as bestowed upon them by God? For the very same reason the pompous and privileged heads of Europe in the early parts of the 20rth Century confiscated the arms of the common man: So as to not meet the same fate as did the Romanoff Family in 1917 Russia.

I believe Nancy Foolosi and Chucky Bullschumer know that Americans have no desire to have our Liberties stripped from us. But these two are entrenched bureaucrats who live in the Washington bubble, and thusly put full faith and credit in what the Criminal Left Media tells them. These two tell us that they want our guns "to reduce crime." Hardly. The only "crime" they want reduced is an American citizen exercising his Rights as enumerated under the Bill of Rights.
For the last 15 years crime even in democrat controlled bubblegum holes is dropping. These so called 'assault' rifles are rarely used in crime so there is only one reason these democRats want them ban. Tyrants can't have total rule over an armed population. There are 8 million American that fits these rabid branch bait democRats latest scare word .super gun owners, someone owning 10 guns or more. None of us will ever give these weapons up. I know of no army on Earth with an 8 million man army. I know no man in our military that would murder Americans to disarm them.

The reality is the same as the last civil war. We will bury these tyrant want-2-bees in shallow grave or use them as fertilizer proving they are not totally useless. I am looking forward to that short week when America will be returned to the country we all can enjoy again. All the democRat voting base with no more free rides will be given useful jobs, Nuclear test dummies, bait, freeway mile markers, fill dirt, targets, bomb disposal units, traffic cones, Senators, Representatives, demon sacrifices, voltage testers, lighting rods, circuit breakers, victims, pesticide quality control agents land mines, hostages, smoke detectors, and chum After time they will except responsibility and denounce their uselessness.

For the last 15 years crime even in democrat controlled bubblegum holes is dropping. These so called 'assault' rifles are rarely used in crime so there is only one reason these democRats want them ban. Tyrants can't have total rule over an armed population. There are 8 million American that fits these rabid branch bait democRats latest scare word .super gun owners, someone owning 10 guns or more. None of us will ever give these weapons up. I know of no army on Earth with an 8 million man army. I know no man in our military that would murder Americans to disarm them.

The reality is the same as the last civil war. We will bury these tyrant want-2-bees in shallow grave or use them as fertilizer proving they are not totally useless. I am looking forward to that short week when America will be returned to the country we all can enjoy again. All the democRat voting base with no more free rides will be given useful jobs, Nuclear test dummies, bait, freeway mile markers, fill dirt, targets, bomb disposal units, traffic cones, Senators, Representatives, demon sacrifices, voltage testers, lighting rods, circuit breakers, victims, pesticide quality control agents land mines, hostages, smoke detectors, and chum After time they will except responsibility and denounce their uselessness.

Just wait until they come across "super-duper" gun owners.... in the scenario you laid out, I aim to misbehave.

The democrats know none of these bills stand a chance in Hell of passage, but their introduction is another way of Virtue-Signalling to a gullible voting bloc.
Pelosi will stage hearings on each bill between now and the November election featuring testimony from house members who are in trouble in their districts, armed with talking points wirtten by "Everytown" and "Mom's against".. funded by George Soros.
Republicans will retaliate by demanding a roll-call vote on each one, forcing democrats to return to Washington from where they happen to be in order to have a quorum as well as force each vote to be recorded. There will be no "the ayes have it".

"Republicans will retaliate". You mean the same Republicans who "reached across the aisle" and gave the power of the majority to the Democrats? Like McCain, Romney etc. Don't count on Republicans to do anything. Let your fingers do your talking at election time. MAGA

:s0101:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top