JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

" Even if the NRA is gone or tied down by litigation, about 43 percent of Americans will still live in gun-owning households. A fervent gun rights culture of hunters, collectors, open carriers, militia members and self-defense enthusiasts would still persist."

I will not hold my breath for this to happen.
Just how does the AG in NY think he is going to disband a organization based in Virginia?
He is a bloody STATE politician not the AG of the USA.
Warm breeze to the masses again.
Thanks for sharing

Actually it's a "she" and the NRA is chartered in NY, unfortunately. The chances of her winning the case is nil, but the left is trying the "torture of a thousand cuts" against anyone who stands in their way. It's classic Alinsky and, yes, her campaign was financed by George Soros.

"Even if the NRA is gone or tied down by litigation, about 43 percent of Americans will still live in gun-owning households. A fervent gun-rights culture of hunters, collectors, open carriers, militia members and self-defense enthusiasts would still persist."
The New York State AG later said off the record, "And it is these millions who we must eliminate. The Third Reich left to us all the plans and processes required to do just that."

"Even if the NRA is gone or tied down by litigation..."
I'm no lawyer, but I learned long ago that the law cannot be used as a weapon for the express purposes of smiting the other party. With whatever the NRA is accused of being pursuant to this lawsuit there's no question the accusation is entirely unfounded, which renders it to be a nuisance lawsuit. Any judge whom knows the law would dismiss it straight away...

The NY AG trying to disband the NRA is like a prosecutor blaming a rape victim for being raped. The NRA as an organization is a victim of WLP and his cronies. Yes, they need to be prosecuted and forced to repay all the monies they have stolen from the organization. The NRA is a civil rights organization just like the NAACP, so why is a liberal prosecutor trying to disband a civil rights organization.

An observation... the NRA has had trouble with entrenched leadership over-reaching in the past.. IIRC La Pierre and Co. came to power in the mid '70s after the rank and file rebelled against jiggery-pokery by the then-leadership of the organisation. Power tends to corrupt, and goes to show the need for term limits. Goes double when money is involved.
These people obviously need to be removed from their offices and held liable for damages if the charges are true. Anything the state of NY has to say is met with jaundiced eye and deafened ear from where I live...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top