JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These fools run a commercial with a woman that says it's really hot in Phoenix. No bubblegum, it's the desert ya idiot. Probably complains about all the dust also.
This is what we are dealing with. I'd bet in winter, say mid January, it's COLD in Burlington Vermont.....I know, climate change must be it.

These fools run a commercial with a woman who says it's really hot in Phoenix. . .
Who are the fools? Having not seen the commercial, I'm going to guess the fools are the environmentalist wackos who want us to live without air conditioning and shower but twice a week. People who grouse about how hot it is in the desert should move to where the year-round climate is more moderate. I lived in Walla Walla, Washingtom from Fall 1961 to June 1969. We got snow, but I don't remember the summers being so hot that a loaf of bread could have been baked while setting it outside in the sun. I weighed less than one-third what I do today so maybe it was hot and I never felt it, being so young and so active as I was before turning twelve years old.

These fools run a commercial with a woman who says it's really hot in Phoenix. . .
It's so hot in Phoenix because you drive a car with a V-8 engine and you run your A/C at home pretty much 24 hours a day. The daytime temps will begin to cool when you start to live like the poor batsards who live in South Sudan...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top