JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I find this somewhat funny, but

gun free.jpg

I read on the web today that Chinese subjects to their benevolent dictator are tearing down 5G towers. Seems to me such an activity would get you shot at the site. Not only is it destruction of State property, it's revolution. Maybe it wasn't in China. Those poor people have not had any gonads since Tiananmen Square. I cannot imagine what it would be like to wake-up every day and know I'm not Free. I'd not be able to say what I want, read what I want, surf the web as I want, pursue the education I want, hold the profession I want, worship God as I want... and so may other attributes of our lives that we take for granted. In 2020, about 85% of the world's population is still living under dictatorships of one sort or another. You have to wonder how that can be when we've been truly Free since the Constitution was fully-ratified by ten of fourteen States on December 15, 1791.

I can enter data into a computer program, too!
Optima Tax Relief gets your family jewels out of the IRS' crusher when you have not been diligent in preparing and sending-off your taxes for a number of years. They can negotiate with them batsards and possibly strike an Offer in Compromise to reduce your tax burden by huge percentages. I hear their commercials on The Rush Limbaugh Show. I've never found myself in such a fix but it's good to know that if I win a lottery and go nuts with the proceeds, I can call them and maybe get myself out of a jam created by my own stupidity and insanity with umpteen millions that I never earned.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top