JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Supreme Court today reversed the 1973 Roe versus Wade decision that created from hole-cloth the federal Right to an abortion. Predictably, the Criminal Left Party is outraged. There are still something like 23 States where abortion is legal. I'm not buying the argument that low-income women will be unable to boogie on down to the Abortions and Burgers building to get the abortion and afterward, a cheeseburger and fries order on the way out. I see a way that an enterprising young person can make some money in this...

I see the Hollyweird types who support pre-partum infanticide creating a foundation that funds the travel, accommodations and the operation for these destitute women. The actors and actresses who support this abomination could make Public Service Announcements that they are supporting abortion until the child is five years old through the foundation. Let them show their faces and provide their names in full-throated support of what God has to see as the most heinous crime one man can commit against another. Rush Limbaugh once said that the life of the human unborn is the most innocent life there is. If I remember it well enough, he might have also asked how anybody with a grain of morality could do it. If Rush did not ask that, I am at this point in time.

So... let Hollyweird put their names up as supporters of killing an unborn baby, and let's have them provide the funds for the women to travel to get one in a State where it's still legal.

If private groups want to spend their money to pay the bills of non-resident abortions, fair enuff. Using tax-payer $$$$ for non-resident abortions is just wrong IMO.
FWIW I generally LOVE IT when lieberals are "outraged". The sound of lieberal wailing, stomping and gnashing of teeth is music to my ears 95 percent of the time. We hear so little of it, we need to hear more as "The Great Society" and it's Court-ordered bastard off-spring are taken off the books...

Last Edited:
If private groups want to spend their money to pay the bills of non-resident abortions, fair enuff. Using tax-payer $$$$ for non-resident abortions is just wrong IMO.
That's the part the liberals never get. They ALWAYS want everyone else to pay their freight on EVERYTHING they themselves want. Single payer health care, abortion, school tuition, housing, name it, and the liberals want someone else to pay for it. Just as long as it isn't them.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top