JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody heard of this group? I first saw the group on youtube at their 'shooting range', an area in the north east Phoenix desert by Fountain Hills. You first see one of them aiming his rifle firing a few rounds. Then you see his target a good 4 yards in front of him. From this point it's good to have a sense of humor as it will crack you up. Behind then sets one old scout meaning they were bused to the spot or 10 road on the roof. At the end of the video all, about 20 of them line up for a show of fire power and proceed to hit the side of the mountain keeping their targets fresh for next time.

In another video it shows them marching in town with their weapons. A New Times reporter is covering the story. The march ends when each member in turn try to make the reporter leave. None realized it's hard to march with your foot in your mouth with the last one trying running away. Another shows them at an ICE office some where in Arizona protesting the deportation of illegal women. Just women not men. Maybe they have a girl friend shortage.

As with all videos on youtube as from the Brady Center the comments are disabled but seeing they had a Facebook page I had to go there to give my fellow shooters a few safety pointers. I warned them of gun safety and when an accidental shooting happened in their hurry to rush the person to a hospital in a panic they would leave the roof crew behind to die in the desert only to be 2 pints too low when reaching the hospital. I also suggested if they got shorter barrel rifles they could get closer to their targets. If you need a good laugh then look up their videos on youtube or their Facebook page.

I've seen them - they are trying to be the SA without realizing who they are actually emulating. Stalin called them "useful idiots". They will be the ones who will be the firepower behind the "AntiFa brownshirts in the street riots...only to shoot their own in the back and blame it on Republicans.

How will I go on living? I have been ban from the John Brown Gun Club's web page. Where will I train on not what to do? It went something like this:

badbob85037
badbob85037 As we all know comments that are reviewed before being posted are not comments at all but just further the agenda of the one reviewing them. I left a comment on the article at the 'news' papers web page but it must not have been their agenda. Buy a gun for protecting yourself, your family, and property sounds right but buying one to paraded around to protest what ever you are protesting is just a "hey look at me i'm stupid" stunt that impress only others just as stupid and to anyone who has the training and skill a friging joke. Now delete my comment before someone reads it.
Like · Reply · 20 minutes ago

Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club
Hi bob, you're telling our page. Normally we would let it roll. But you're not even funny. Either get funny or get banned
Like · Reply · 19 minutes ago
View -1 more replies

badbob85037
Banning from this web page it would be an honor. Never have I seen a group trying so hard to impress show so much childish tactics. If you were trying to show just how untrained and the lack of tactical knowledge you posses, well done. If you were trying to show what not to do in a shooting environment again well done. If you were trying to show that New Times reporter not what to do in that protest march no one knew what you were protesting a third well done. If you are trying for a civil war I would put my three girls up against the whole bunch of you yahoos
Like · Reply · a few seconds ago
Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club

badbob85037 Oh by the way I wasn't trying to be funny. HOW COULD I EVER BEAT YOUR JOKE?
Like · Reply · a few seconds ago.

You're bad. Bob.

I visited their facebook page.
I had a difficult time even scrolling though their nonsense.
Just another collective bunch of occupy/BLM/antifa idiots.

Last Edited:
I went to a shoot with these jokers a few years ago in oregon, didn't know what they were about, and yea, they're pretty much a bunch of clueless tankies out there doing FARC milsim. I think I actually used the words "FARC Milsim" and to them that was the greatest idea anyone had ever had. For the most part, I just considered them a bunch of useless clowns and never had any further contact with them. They are dangerous due to their ignorance, not their competence.

The funny thing about these groups is they're attracting enough attention that people are popping up and essentially doing parodies of them, some of which are hilarious, other ones you can't actually tell if they're real or not.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top