JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been looking for the truth about Covid almost every day. Mostly what I find is the chicken little's out there screaming about the numbers which are wrong, and the predictions which have been proven wrong. Finally a breath of free air.
Thanks for sharing

There is a Joke/meme floating about asking Pedo Joe when the Rona Panic is going to end, and he says right after he is elected! :eek::eek::eek:

Ether he thinks he can cure it all by his onesome, or it was never as bad as the MSM wants us to believe!
Ether way, it's been weaponized for politics, and the one party seems to be running with that ball!

I vote "weaponised for politics"... it so damn obvious. And the death figures have been pumped to the max. If so many people have died from it, the funeral directors haven't been told. There are no carts in the street with the guys shouting "Bring Out Your Dead"... Personally I call bull bubblegum on the whole charade... Yes, people have gotten sick from the flu strain known as "The China Virus" and most all have recovered, including elderly patients, many without symptoms... A good flu epidemic kills more! The whole ball of wax is being used to drive PRESIDENT TRUMP (pbuh!) from office.

I heard some burp on TV last night from some Dumbacrat, that Joe would have a plan for Covid. I went to the ground laughing. Plan there is no plan, this is a moving target as science finds out more information. Yet 9 months into this and they still do not know so many basic things. Since science has not been helpful jus

Last night there was a bit on the flat panel. Some poor guy that has caught it twice and is recovering for the second time.
Anyone want to take bets that his number is in the total twice?
Biden wants more drive up testing according to his slow moe ad I saw last night. I have not a clue what drive up testing is going to do other that to employ people and over tax the labs doing the testing. If the test and result was immediate I could get behind it, but days, or weeks? Why bother?
Slow Joe also want a national law, stipulation, concept on masks. Everyone has to wear one.
I wonder if Slow Joe realizes that he can not do that? States rights and local rule what a maroon.

biden-nominee-cartoon.jpg

I vote "weaponised for politics"... it so damn obvious. And the death figures have been pumped to the max. If so many people have died from it, the funeral directors haven't been told. There are no carts in the street with the guys shouting "Bring Out Your Dead"... Personally I call bull bubblegum on the whole charade... Yes, people have gotten sick from the flu strain known as "The China Virus" and most all have recovered, including elderly patients, many without symptoms... A good flu epidemic kills more! The whole ball of wax is being used to drive PRESIDENT TRUMP (pbuh!) from office.

The CDC has quietly announced that the actual — true — number of Covid-19 deaths in the United States is only 9210 (6% of those recorded 153,504 "Covid-19 deaths").

All of what we've experienced — with the one exception of the sole state of South Dakota — from lockdowns to social distancing and everything in between, has either been hysteria, hoax, social engineering, or little more than bare-teethed political control.

It's all been a lie.
Most disturbing: most of those deaths from Covid-19 have occurred in nursing homes.
9210 deaths from a virus: during this period of time, more people in the United States have died from individual causes such as influenza, pneumonia, traffic accidents — and suicides, a vast number related to those directly caused by the Covid-19 virus hysteria.
The residents of New York, New Jersey, Washington, Oregon, and California should kick their governors and legislature members out of office and sue them for every penny they possess because of the horrible price we've paid for these psychopaths and the draconian measures we've had to endure.
The families of every patient who died from cancer because doctors closed their practices for 4 months or more — and I speak from having personal knowledge of the extent to which cancer patients have needlessly suffered — should file class-action lawsuits against everyone from the CDC, Congress, Dr. Faust, to their state Governor.
It's time for a revolt.
Take the United States back from the hands of the monsters who tried to destroy it.

The CDC has quietly announced that the actual — true — number of Covid-19 deaths in the United States is only 9210 (6% of those recorded 153,504 "Covid-19 deaths").

All of what we've experienced — with the one exception of the sole state of South Dakota — from lockdowns to social distancing and everything in between, has either been hysteria, hoax, social engineering, or little more than bare-teethed political control.

It's all been a lie.
Most disturbing: most of those deaths from Covid-19 have occurred in nursing homes.
9210 deaths from a virus: during this period of time, more people in the United States have died from individual causes such as influenza, pneumonia, traffic accidents — and suicides, a vast number related to those directly caused by the Covid-19 virus hysteria.
The residents of New York, New Jersey, Washington, Oregon, and California should kick their governors and legislature members out of office and sue them for every penny they possess because of the horrible price we've paid for these psychopaths and the draconian measures we've had to endure.
The families of every patient who died from cancer because doctors closed their practices for 4 months or more — and I speak from having personal knowledge of the extent to which cancer patients have needlessly suffered — should file class-action lawsuits against everyone from the CDC, Congress, Dr. Faust, to their state Governor.
It's time for a revolt.
Take the United States back from the hands of the monsters who tried to destroy it.
Can you share any links to this news, I think if it's true, lots of folks NEED to see it, and I just happen to know a few ways to do that! :s0155:

Old18C mentioned the bane of science Dr. Fauci. This guy MAY be liked by the main stream media and the left but I take issue with his waffling on the subjects relating to public health.
He had a lot to do with the original wild bubblegum guesses that were widely publicized and then found to be IN ERROR!
sun light kills the virus, HOW EVER lots of places showed increases in numbers AFTER Memorial Day which most people were OUTSIDE in the sunlight!

trials information

Have you heard of the "HERD IMMUNITY" lately? One of the dumbest things uttered by supposedly intelligent people.

The issue is there is no correct answers yet and there may never be one.
How long has the US and other countries accepted close to 30k people a year dying from the flu?
Overall, the CDC estimates that 12,000 and 61,000 deaths annually since 2010 can be blamed on the flu. Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year.

One last item before I get off the shoe box. Has anyone official ever put out a list of approved sanitizers to kill Covid? The FDA says using chemicals in hand washing soap has not been proven effective. So just plain old soap and water washing is good enough? Lots of business claim to be cleaning their stores, Are They? What are they using? I am using alcohol 70% and that is it. There was a report on TV about a local Tucson business that is using Ozone to clean airplanes. Some success.

These folks DEFINATELY have a different slant on the world/news.

The fact they keep changing the tune on masks and social distancing should be proof enough they don't have any idea what their doing!

So, going forward with this info, WHY are we still in various stages of lock down, forced to wear masks, and social distance, after all, with less then 10k death's so far, how is it that we are still under the thumb!

Spoiler, rhetorical!

That is exactly what I keep thinking, with all of the smarts in the world and this seems to have slipped through the cracks. I do not get it. It is related to Sars and Mers, which are Chineese germs. Covid is also related to the flu, I am not buying it is THAT DIFFERENT. Who/whom is getting rich buy seeing the economy of the world crash.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top