JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We talk about guns, et cetera, in these pages so a discussion about how absolutely abysmally Joe BiteMe has failed probably ain't gonna fly here. I'm sure we all have things to say, but decency standards won't allow us to really say what we truly think. I'll endeavor to keep it clean and just say that what we allegedly elected last November has failed in the position on so many, many levels. We're not getting out of a 20-year war. We're getting into a 100-year war. This nation is going to be in peril for decades to come because of what Spineless Joe has done. I'm so happy I have no kids who produced for me any grandkids. I'm 63; my grandkids would be of-age for military service. If the world was a dangerous place before Brainless Joe took us out of AFG, it's far more dangerous now. The Age of Fear and Terror is just beginning...

24C76DFB-A0E3-42C8-8748-1F98B5568762.jpeg

We talk about guns, et cetera, in these pages so a discussion about how absolutely abysmally Joe BiteMe has failed probably ain't gonna fly here. I'm sure we all have things to say, but decency standards won't allow us to really say what we truly think. I'll endeavor to keep it clean and just say that what we allegedly elected last November has failed in the position on so many, many levels. We're not getting out of a 20-year war. We're getting into a 100-year war. This nation is going to be in peril for decades to come because of what Spineless Joe has done. I'm so happy I have no kids who produced for me any grandkids. I'm 63; my grandkids would be of-age for military service. If the world was a dangerous place before Brainless Joe took us out of AFG, it's far more dangerous now. The Age of Fear and Terror is just beginning...

"We" didn't elect him, the elites and their zombie accomplices did.

My son is 21 and not a good fit for military service at all, so I fear for the return of the draft. I love my boy, but he would do poorly in uniform. As for me, and mine we will do everything we can, and yes, the Bidet really, really, really screwed things up, most likely by design.

I never agreed with Vietnam, or AFG. I saw a blurb on tv by someone that seemed to have his stuff together.
He said in part that we failed in both places because we did not understand the culture and their religion. Trying to create a government anything like ours in a area where the culture is just a hairs breath above tribal is just stupid. 20 years and over 60000 of red white and blue soldiers being killed should have gotten someones attention. (Vietnam)
But no we went head long into a region of the world where they have been playing the Hatfield's and McCoy's for eons.
Sure Russia was there first and we gave arms to the tribes. Then the reverse came. Now chaos
Our leadership has been lacking for a long time. Slow Joe is just the next installment of incompetence. I still pray for him as the VP is unthinkable in the chair.

We've by now all heard reports as to how much military hardware was abandoned in AFG. Concerning M4 rifles, it was over 300,000 of them. If I was a Talibastard and wanted to raise helsinki in America, I'd be figgering a way to get the meanest of that hardware into the hands of gangs like the Bloods, Crips and MS-13. So let us assume the Talibastards do manage to get tens of thousands of those M4 rifles into America and into evil hands. What is the BiteMe-Hera Joke-ministration to do about it? The answer to that question is quite simple: All AR-type rifles owned by American citizens are to be confiscated and subsequently destroyed.

Having an AR you've owned since the early 1980s (and which has never committed a crime upon its own volition) taken from you won't reduce those 300,000 M4s by even a short segment of a red hair that's been milled to half the original thickness. BiteMe knows this. You losing your rifle will increase the government tyranny so maniacally desired by this senile buffoon and his diseased street whore second-in-command. That's the genuine strategy. Of course, the Criminal Left Media will be right there, in lockstep, with the destruction of Americans' Individual Liberty to own and use firearms for all purposes moral and just.

I'm sure you've heard about BiteMe's suggestion that we can keep our ARs if we are to pay $200 in federal taxes on each one we own. I'd like to ask that fumbling fool if I have to pay $200 to use my First Amendment Rights. Do I have to pay $200 to exercise my Fifth Amendment Rights? Do I have to pay $200 to exercise my Fourth Amendment Rights? The First, Fourth and Fifth Amendments are sacrosanct to the Criminal Left. They'd run into a burning building to save a criminal's Right to exercise these Rights in Court, yet the Second Amendment is of lesser value to them than is a soiled napkin at Masa in Manhattan.

I have been wrestling with this for a while. I do believe it might be time to "sell" or "loose" my AR. I have 5 acres so it should not be that hard.
There is definately a evil cold wind blowing

I hope people are not too stupid to remember, and they vote every Democrat out of office.
When we're dealing with people who believe the smoking of marijuana is more important than the life of an unborn baby, it's a long shot in the dark to expect such dimbulbs to remember to vote out the Party that gave us the disaster in departing AFG so quickly and in such a cowardly fashion. Today's Tyranny-crat is light years from the Democrats of old. If Japan was to bomb Pearl Harbor today, the Criminal Left would side with them because America is racist and imperialist, seeks hegemony over peaceful people living in Third World nations very similar to the eye as is an open sewer, et cetera. We go there to rape the land, steal the resources and enslave the people, don't you know. Asking a Tyranny-crat to remember an injury to the United States is like asking a rattle snake to leave you alone after you've been poking at it.

I for one am happy we are out of Afghanistan - if after 20 years and trillions of dollars the afghan army cant stand on there own then they never will and to continue to pour money into a losing proposition is ignorant. As far as those weapons go we gave them to the Afghan army they in turn gave them to the Taliban - our tropps destroyed what they left behind. When you give something away it no longer belongs to you - when we armed the Afghan army that equipment was no longer ours.

Last Edited:
I was upset about the Apaches when I heard of the bite me exit plan. Then I realized with out all of the intel from our networks the machine is a glorified gun platform. All of the targeting is done through the computers. They might be able to fly them for a while, with out constant proper maintenance the Apache will become ground bound. Same with our other air machines.

Our leaders stuck their heads up their asses and never considered the concept this is their country and they have the right to do things their way. We armed tribal people with rockets and machine guns against the Russians. For what? The containment of Communism? Did not work very well. I never understood this war and am glad it is over.
We created this mess and now have turned the keys over to a group of humans that hate us with every fiber in their being. Some of it justified IMO.
The only bright spot is are the Taliban smart enough to realize they must make some changes? Or will the world community make it difficult to buy anything. What bank will deal with them? You do not buy/sell tankers of oil by checks or suit cases of Benjamin's.
It is easy to take ground it is a bubblegum to govern it.
Time is our friend. We shall see how time treats the Taliban.

We need to boycott any country that does business with the Taliban or ISIS or what ever flavor of the month they are. My understanding is China has recognized the Taliban and the Lithium mining for electric cars in now in their hands. The Bidet crime family has made fools of the Americans and will continue too. It sounds like the agreement with the UN will be ratified if Bidet has his way then he doesn't need any gun control to be stop the 2nd amendment. I heard those blue helmets will make great targets.

You do realize it was DJ Trump that, in secrecy, entered into a surrender of America to the Taliban don't you ? So why blame President Biden for what Donald Trump did ? Please tell me you reasoning. You insult the current President of the United States. Do you really think that a good example for your grand kids ?

The current resident in the white house who administration stated. We were given a date but not a plan. What do they think they are doing in the most powerful office on the planet. They were elected to the office and can not govern.
Our great nation had a history of not leaving people behind.
Then the lack of planning 18 soldiers are killed just before we leave. Whos fault is that, the Donald?
The jury is still out on the value of the materials left behind.
The way I see it if your in the front office it is your fault.
The exit date was KNOWN before Joe bite me took office. It was not created in secrete.
Yet the dummies that are elected mucked it up any way.
I am in no way insulting the front office of the greatest country in the solar system. I am insulting the buffoon that was elected by ignorant fools to that office.
We have that right at least for awhile based on our Constitution.

When we're dealing with people who believe the smoking of marijuana is more important than the life of an unborn baby, it's a long shot in the dark to expect such dimbulbs to remember to vote out the Party that gave us the disaster in departing AFG so quickly and in such a cowardly fashion. Today's Tyranny-crat is light years from the Democrats of old. If Japan was to bomb Pearl Harbor today, the Criminal Left would side with them because America is racist and imperialist, seeks hegemony over peaceful people living in Third World nations very similar to the eye as is an open sewer, et cetera. We go there to rape the land, steal the resources and enslave the people, don't you know. Asking a Tyranny-crat to remember an injury to the United States is like asking a rattle snake to leave you alone after you've been poking at it.
Sad but true.

The current resident in the white house who administration stated. We were given a date but not a plan. What do they think they are doing in the most powerful office on the planet. They were elected to the office and can not govern.
Our great nation had a history of not leaving people behind.
Then the lack of planning 18 soldiers are killed just before we leave. Whos fault is that, the Donald?
The jury is still out on the value of the materials left behind.
The way I see it if your in the front office it is your fault.
The exit date was KNOWN before Joe bite me took office. It was not created in secrete.
Yet the dummies that are elected mucked it up any way.
I am in no way insulting the front office of the greatest country in the solar system. I am insulting the buffoon that was elected by ignorant fools to that office.
We have that right at least for awhile based on our Constitution.
Yup, Trump did not leave a plan when he surrendered America to the Taliban. Typical Trump is my thought. It takes a long time to develop a plan of the magnitude required. The sudden action of the Afghan military dropping their weapons and fleeing left the new administration how long to create a plan ? It was created in secret, as it is a matter of simple web search to find that Trump did not involve, or tell the Afghan administration that they were pulling out (a form of surrender in my book). The buffoon lost the election. Yup you have that right, and I see the results of exercising that right. An example clearly was January 6th.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top