JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Criminal Left and the Criminal Left Media are scared to the point of soiling their BVDs with regards to what Trump will do in 2024. I'm reading (more or less just glancing at) several stories about Trump being indicted, facing prosecutions, being sent to prison for hundreds of years, et cetera. This tells me just one thing: The Corruption-crat Party is sorely worried about Trump himself, and about those Republican candidates he endorses for the 2022 and 2024 elections. If Trump really was of no concern to the Insane Left, there'd be no stories about him. The Nutcase Left knows there are 75 million Americans out there who can't wait to vote for Trump again, and for any candidate he supports. This time, we'll be watching for anything that looks like voter fraud or any sort of cheating by the wackos who want the Constitution to be replaced with Mao's Little Red Book. The Left knows that if they can't cheat, they can't win. That's why they did whatever was necessary to install a senile buffoon in the shape of Joe BiteMe.

They're counting on the fact that most people don't know how the "legal" system works.

There's discovery, there's litigation, there's motions to stay, there's more motions for discovery, there's repeated motions to dismiss, then there's convincing a jury beyond a reasonable doubt to convict…. Someone with Trump's means could string that process out for YEARS…. good freakin' luck with THAT!

One thing that strikes me as incredible is the demo-commie Congress actually "impeached" President Trump AFTER he left office. How is that even legal?? The dem/lib/commucrats may have cause to regret their end-run around the Constitution some day when it is turned upon THEM.

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that the left views Trump as a threat. Keep attacking the man or his minions every time there might be a chance of something sticking.

The ballot review is almost completed in Maricopa county. I am waiting for the report to be made public. Maybe then we will have some concrete information.

I grew up in Iowa that had the distinction of being the largest producer of hemp during WWII. ( so I was told) As the younger generation we called it Iowa Ditch Weed. A lot of farmers combined it, yes for the seeds. Then would take a pound or two and go to the crick (creek) banks and sow it for erosion control. Yes they did know what some people did with it. Grows amazingly fast in the hot humid climate of Iowa in the summer.

One thing that strikes me as incredible is the demo-commie Congress actually "impeached" President Trump AFTER he left office. How is that even legal??
It isn't. There is NO provision whatsoever in the Constitution for impeaching a private citizen. The Criminal Left just put on display for all the world to see that they hate President Trump because he won't bend or back down when it comes to defending this nation and our Constitution.

I believe the many Liberal Democrat and Social Democrat nations hate Trump because he won't conform to what these nations see as "the right thing to do" or "what's good for the planet," et cetera.

The reason America is so great and powerful is because our Constitution limits the power of government and vests that power in the People. The several pusillanimous nations like Belgium and France to name just two, are quivering cowards when it comes to manning-up and facing a threat such as an adventurous Russia. They want to appease a threat and live in its shadow, while we will tell that threat to go copulate itself and subsequently gear-up to face them with arms and highly-trained soldiers.

America will defend her Liberty with force if it's required; the spineless nations will appease and hope to be left alone by their enemies. Our US Congress seems to me to be constituted of men and women who run from a fight instead of toward it...

Well said. I see a bunch of sniveling children that are only interested in their own election or reelections.
Now that the head peacenick has decided a date for us to leave the middle east. Which will leave chaos in the wake. It will not take long for China and the Good Ole boys from the USSR to make friends and influence people. More than they have.
Understand I do not agree with where are troops are, never have. The only way to fight tribes with machine guns and rockets is genocide. Pretty sure we are not up for that.
We did not spend enough time installing our imams and creating jobs for the men to make money. So they can chase girls and then make family's. Hard to do when your an outsider in a tribal culture.

The Criminal Left and the Criminal Left Media are scared to the point of soiling their BVDs with regards to what Trump will do in 2024. I'm reading (more or less just glancing at) several stories about Trump being indicted, facing prosecutions, being sent to prison for hundreds of years, et cetera. This tells me just one thing: The Corruption-crat Party is sorely worried about Trump himself, and about those Republican candidates he endorses for the 2022 and 2024 elections. If Trump really was of no concern to the Insane Left, there'd be no stories about him. The Nutcase Left knows there are 75 million Americans out there who can't wait to vote for Trump again, and for any candidate he supports. This time, we'll be watching for anything that looks like voter fraud or any sort of cheating by the wackos who want the Constitution to be replaced with Mao's Little Red Book. The Left knows that if they can't cheat, they can't win. That's why they did whatever was necessary to install a senile buffoon in the shape of Joe BiteMe.
(((Criminal Left)))

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top