JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I signed up for this room as soon as I knew it exists, a Colorado swap from NW Forum... For some cybernetic reason none of my posts here actually posted. Went to Joe Link for help and he got it fixed up.. Now I can participate in the life of this forum, much more relevant to me than the NW.. (Don''t misunderstand, NW is a great forum, good people!) So my first post is a Thank You to Joe for getting my membership here squared away... Looking forward to participating! :p
I am a Coloradan, retired, in a long-term relationship with The Old Woman, carried badge and gun for part of my career, like to shoot, and ride bikes (the motorised kind). Enjoy reading, history, world affairs/current events. Small-time collector of knives and other edged tools, and to some extent, guns. Enjoy the company of dogs but we keep 7 or so cats acquired by setting food and water out for the ferals and gradually taming some of them.. Anyway, glad to be here! :s0136:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top