JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have 8x36 Bushnell Legend HDs (hear me out). The glass is good and the rainguard coating is second to none in the rain. I use them in the timber. In open areas, 12x50 Vortex on a tripod and a Vortex Diamondback 20-60x80 spotting scope.

i use nikon trailblazer 10x50. thought about getting some new vortex diamondbacks or crossfires in 10x42. my brother bought some crossfire 10x42s and i really like'm.

nothin wrong with my nikons just wanted somethin a little more compact.

I use an old pair of reman Stiener Mariners, or a reman pair of Mirturo M-2 8X50s from the 1970s Military! Awesome glass ether one!
I also have a small pair of compact "Opera" Zeiss binos 7x20 and another pair of Mirturo foldable compact "Opera" binos, but 8x35! Amazing glass!
If you guys ever get the chance, Mirturo of Japan make some of the worlds best optics, and yet not many have ever heard of them!

Have a couple of old Bushnell 7X35's.. one for the vehicle, and one I keep in the house (just cuz, not like there is actually anything needing binos around the house). They both have held up well- still, I shoulda gotten 10X50's while I was at it..

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top