JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know where i can get my hands on a lower to this tec9/ab10 receiver I bought? My friend buys storage units and found this. But since he can't have guns anymore, "too many dui" he let me take it. I really want to complete it. But if it's impossible to find one I'll sell it. Been searching online alot. And since backpage went down it's going to be near impossible to acquire the lower I fear.

20180415_112354.jpg 20180415_112344.jpg

Just be careful shooting these, the full auto version was notorious for over heating an warping barrels as well as failure to feed/eject. When they changed the design to closed bolt, problems became even worse. I've shot a couple of these both full and semi and they were fun for a couple minutes before they just became a hassle. I would build it and sell it imho I wouldnt trust these things...kinda like the Lorcin/Jennings of machine pistols lol.....actually there was a funny story years ago in NY, cops shot and killed a suspect who pulled out a Tec and it jammed...their pistols didnt....That aside...if you're a collector and just want one as part of a piece of history, Im all for it...they do represent a certain period in time in the US...although this holds true for the Tec-9/DC-9 more than the AB-10 which was their later model

I'm not sure which model it is. I'm pretty sure it's a post ban due to the barrel not having a shroud or threads. There isn't a single marking on it whatsoever. There is literally no lowers out there for sale. (Edit) he only sold it to me for 10$ and he basically got it free from a storage unit he bought in auction and flipped. Lucky find of you ask me.

Anyone know where i can get my hands on a lower to this tec9/ab10 receiver I bought? My friend buys storage units and found this. But since he can't have guns anymore, "too many dui" he let me take it. I really want to complete it. But if it's impossible to find one I'll sell it. Been searching online alot. And since backpage went down it's going to be near impossible to acquire the lower I fear.

View attachment 1174 View attachment 1175
The Sierra auctions (PHX) seem to have them on a regular basis , I believe there were two sold there Sunday (4/22/18).
They have the guns auctions about once a month. Their fees are high , but you might be able to get what you want at a fair price.

Damn, I missed that. I'll check out that source. I think I'm gonna build and flip it. I have a 10$ bill in this thing. Guaranteed profit right there. Or I might keep it lol

The Tec 9's were whole guns , but there are normally a bunch of just receivers . there were AR just lowers or uppers , a few hand guns and a bunch of shotgun - just recievers .
You just never know what is going to be in the auctions. It has police dept items , (old issue firearms) , seized items , estates and such.
also ProxiBid is a national connection a lot like GunBroker .

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top