Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Taurus PT99.22 Conversion kit

Reactions
I was in the market for a new .22 auto because the 9mms are getting expensive to shoot 3 or 4 times a week. I tried the Ruger SR22 and wasn't a fan; light primer strikes every magazine (it was a range rental, so rather dirty, but still . . .) and just felt too small in my hands. I wanted something that felt like my PT99. And, I stumbled across the conversion kit! Ordered one up, can't wait to use it. I'll post a range report when I can.

OP
Tkay
Reactions
I was in the market for a new .22 auto because the 9mms are getting expensive to shoot 3 or 4 times a week. I tried the Ruger SR22 and wasn't a fan; light primer strikes every magazine (it was a range rental, so rather dirty, but still . . .) and just felt too small in my hands. I wanted something that felt like my PT99. And, I stumbled across the conversion kit! Ordered one up, can't wait to use it. I'll post a range report when I can.
Here's the link Taurus PT92/99 Conversion kit 22lr - Other Pistol Accessories & Parts at GunBroker.com : 839138607

OP
Tkay
Reactions
Here's the link Taurus PT92/99 Conversion kit 22lr - Other Pistol Accessories & Parts at GunBroker.com : 839138607
They only sell the kits, so I need to find someplace else to buy magazines. I feel best with enough magazines to hold 100 rounds. That will probably cost more than the kit!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bass Pro Shops - Las Vegas
    4.00 star(s)
    2 pistol and 2 rifle ranges. Not too bad of a layout but they are tight.
    • djthumper
  • Nellis Gun Club
    3.00 star(s)
    Tried to take my Scouts out for Rifle Merit Badge Qualifications and it took a while to make contact with them for when we could go use the range...
    • djthumper
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    When I can get there, I never leave without buying something I needs, because they always have something I need!
    • armoredman
  • New Frontier Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    Great store and inventory, they have a lot of items. The staff is always friendly and helpful. This place gets really busy and you have to take a...
    • djthumper
  • Las Vegas Shooting Center
    5.00 star(s)
    Lots of room to get around in the store. The range looked nicely lit. Friendly staff.
    • djthumper

ONLINE NOW