Taurus PT99.22 Conversion kit

Reactions
I was in the market for a new .22 auto because the 9mms are getting expensive to shoot 3 or 4 times a week. I tried the Ruger SR22 and wasn't a fan; light primer strikes every magazine (it was a range rental, so rather dirty, but still . . .) and just felt too small in my hands. I wanted something that felt like my PT99. And, I stumbled across the conversion kit! Ordered one up, can't wait to use it. I'll post a range report when I can.

OP
Tkay
Reactions
I was in the market for a new .22 auto because the 9mms are getting expensive to shoot 3 or 4 times a week. I tried the Ruger SR22 and wasn't a fan; light primer strikes every magazine (it was a range rental, so rather dirty, but still . . .) and just felt too small in my hands. I wanted something that felt like my PT99. And, I stumbled across the conversion kit! Ordered one up, can't wait to use it. I'll post a range report when I can.
Here's the link Taurus PT92/99 Conversion kit 22lr - Other Pistol Accessories & Parts at GunBroker.com : 839138607

OP
Tkay
Reactions
Here's the link Taurus PT92/99 Conversion kit 22lr - Other Pistol Accessories & Parts at GunBroker.com : 839138607
They only sell the kits, so I need to find someplace else to buy magazines. I feel best with enough magazines to hold 100 rounds. That will probably cost more than the kit!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Findlay Toyota Center
3201 Main St, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314, USA
Alexis Park Gun Show
Alexis Park All Suite Resort
375 E Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
The Pavilions
475 S Grand Central Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89106, USA
Top Bottom