JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is the first red flag. You have ZERO recourse through Zelle if you get scammed. I would never purchase from that site.
@1971Chevelle is right.

Using "scamadvisor."com I ran "taurusgunbrokers.com" through the free check. It comes back with a score of 52 out of 100 (1 = scam site, 100 = trusted site). 52 is a suspicious score. Here are some of scamadvisor's concerns.

• According to Tranco this site has a low Alexa rank
  • High number of suspicious websites on this server
  • This website is (very) young.
  • We tried to analyze the content of the site but failed
  • This website appears to be hosted by a company with a bad reputation.

I would definitely stay away from taurusgunbrokers.com.

Cheers.

The problem with gunbroker is that I won't pay $200+ over the usual price you could buy from a LGS if they could get them. It seem anymore that the pipe line for guns that are in demand get to gunbroker dealers first so that the price can be highly inflated.

Wait…. Y'all are saying Tauruses being scarce…. is like a bad thing.

;):D
I guess I've had better luck than you have had or have heard of. I currently have 4 Taurus hand guns and have no complaints. A 3" stainless 94 , a 3" stainless 85, a 2 1/2" Titanium 41 magnum and a TX22. They have never given me any problems and hit where they are aimed. I can't really see or feel any difference between them and the S&W'S I have. Guess I just got lucky. I know a bad gun when I see it, i had a couple of Jennings J-22's. LOL!!!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top