JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I've mentioned in other threads on here, one of the programs I'm going to implement for growing SWFA involves contacting local Southwest firearm businesses and proposing that they hand out SWFA cards in exchange for free advertising on here. In this thread I'll provide additional information as well as answer questions.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Who?

I can't think of any reason a Southwest firearm-related business would be excluded from this, though we do reserve the right to politely decline.

What?

If you look at the top right corner of the site, you'll see a 468x60 banner ad. We're giving away free advertising in that spot for Southwest businesses who help spread the word about our community. Your ad will be added to the banner rotation and displayed according to how many referrals we see coming from your business. The more people tell us they found out about the site from you, the more your ad gets displayed. We'll send you as many SWFA business cards as you think you can use.

When?

Your one year of free advertising will begin once you receive the cards we'll send you and/or after the first person you've referred signs up for the site. If you'd like to begin referring people to the site before you actually receive the cards we'd be happy to get your ad up as soon as possible.

Where?

Your ad will be displayed in the top right corner of the site. We ask that you display our cards wherever you think they'll get the most exposure.

Why?

We're doing this in an effort to quickly grow this community and to benefit local Southwest firearm-related businesses.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Please let me know if you have any questions :)

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top