JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I support NOTHING that reduces or restricts my Second Amendment Liberties. Only the truly brain-dead would do so. The solution to alleged "gun violence" in America is eight feet of good rope and ten feet of empty space beneath the feet of a perp convicted for a violent crime involving a firearm. Put it on TV; let others who might want to commit the same or similar crime see what happens to the poor batsard who actually did commit the crime. You can bet that such violent crimes will see a reduction in their number once the potential perps see what awaits them. Cruel and unusual? No; effective and definite...

I learned as a kid at the end of my dad's belt that a lesson is well-learned when pain is involved. He used to beat my bare assets with his 48-inch belt (folded in half for faster whipping). I learned not to do again what garnered for me the whipping I got. I never got a whippin' for doing the same thing twice...

. . . let the market speak...
Firearms owners are the kind of people who cling to customs, traditions and history. We are not the kind to put our immediate personal safety at the mercy of electronics, truth tables and batteries. One of the beauties about the common revolver is that it has no safety. The intelligent squeezing of the trigger will produce the result the user wants from it. You can't say that to 100% certainty about a handgun that has electrons by the millions ripping along circuits of gold foil, all of which are propelled by electricity from batteries that lose their potential over time. There are just too many avenues for failure under such a scenario. What if the weapon takes a dunk? Will a wet "smart gun" fire when the need is critical? The revolver will, assuming the powder in the shells is still dry. I think these idiot guns will be brought to market but that so few will sell, they'll soon be out of production and a collector's item...

While I support the sales of these handguns...
That is exactly what the anti-gun crowd wants: A man who supports the sales of such guns, but would never buy one. That's all they need to go on TV and say "American gun-owners support "smart guns" by a huge margin. Congress must act before the next school massacre." Of course, to responsible gun owners, such a statement is pure bullschumer. But most Americans are so ignorant about firearms, that they know not from which end of the barrel the bullets exit.

The anti-gun crowd relies upon and survives with the help of the ignorance of Americans who do not own guns. Those who know nothing about any particular subject are easily convinced that something is either good or bad. It's not a miracle that so many Americans are willing to surrender a God-given Liberty because the blathering fools on Good Morning, America or CBS This Morning tell us guns are bad, that guns commit crimes absent a human hand, that only truly evil persons own guns, that a gun in the home is just waiting for a good opportunity to force its owner to commit suicide or to go outside and commit a crime with it, et cetera.

Those who abhor Freedom propagate their ideology via fear. It is far easier to fear something and to retreat from it, than it is to face it head-on and defeat any lies within the threat. Those who would destroy our Freedom rely on the ease of retreat to accomplish their goals. Given how easily an American will run from his Freedom today, I have to wonder how we ever became a sovereign nation...

Manufacturers can make anything they want without my consent, but I suspect they'd want to know if I would buy their proposed product or reject it. I hope they heard the rejection.

Congress doesn't need our support when powerful and rich campaign contributors throw big bucks into the mix.

The future of Smart Guns is the same as, "Gyro-Jets" and "Trounds."
Cool, But NO SALE.. Face bigsmyl.gif

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top