JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lets not get too confident here. The GREAT OBUMMER had 8 years to plant his smarmy seeds across the US. With his CZARS beyond scrutiny, his BS antics with EXECUTIVE ACTIONS AND ORDERS, his jamming all his like-minded cohorts into the District court systems around the country and his general efforts to destroy us, it will be a LONG TIME before the dust gets close to settling.

The LUNATIC LEFT isnt going to quit that easily. In fact, the pot might be more STIRRED than usual when and if the correct decision is published.

I have a Concealed Carry Handgun License in KS. If I want to drive to NY for a visit, I have to drive through KS, MO, IL, IN, OH, PA, and NY. My permit is recognized in KS, MO, IN, OH, and PA but not in IL and NY. IL law, since I do have a permit, allows me to travel with a concealed handgun in my vehicle and possess a firearm in a residence. However, if I take my handgun into NY, I can be arrested and charged with illegal possession of a loaded firearm no matter how that firearm and ammunition is stored. This means that NY law prevents me from legal possession of a firearm for self-protection while traveling in KS, MO, IL, IN, OH, and PA because NY, my destination, requires a permit to possess a firearm and does not issue these permits to non-residents. NY law also prevents me from legally having a firearm for self-protection in a residence while in NY. How is any of this not unconstitutional in view of recent Supreme Court decisions and Article IV, Section 1 of the Constitution of the United States?

The Constitution of the United States
Article. IV. - The States
Section 1 - Each State to Honor all others

Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.

Last Edited:
How is any of this not unconstitutional in view of recent Supreme Court decisions and Article IV, Section 1 of the Constitution of the United States?
It's not Constitutional because Andrew Coumo said it wasn't. He's dam-ned near the dictator in that decrepit State, so what he says goes...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top