JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You guys are a little far away from me but I would definitely like to try out some different suppressors. I have a couple I could share and one of them just happens to be a 22 can.

I have the Thunder Beast 22 Take Down. I am very happy with it. The MKIV Lite is the perfect suppressor host. I don't have one.... yet. I do have an SR-22 and it is a blast with the suppressor. Makes you feel like James Bond. 3515

just picked up my Silencerco Hybrid two weeks ago.i love it. it works with every gun i have that has threads on the end of the muzzle! boy, am i tickled pink. it is so nice to be able to shoot without hearing protection!! i stood next to a 30-06 being fired with my can on it and didnt feel i needed ear plugs at all!!

my FAVORITE is my glock and 300blk subsonic hand loads. SOOOO QUIET! any one else here part of the NFA world?
Yes have a silencerco 223 never a need for ear protection with subsonic ammo it's as quiet as my 22lr.

One of the things I am most looking forward to after getting out of CA is a Suppressor! Covid has delayed my escape.
I'm looking for one equally at home on a 22 or a 17 HMR.
Because of the wait time I may start with a Form 1.
At first I kind of laughed at suppressed 22's, But then I got to try one hunting ground squirrels on a horse ranch. Normally race horse ranches won't let shooters anywhere near. But with a suppressor the horses could not care less! DR

I seem to have 3. I used Silencer Shop on all 3.

I got my last one from American Guns and Ammo in Mesa. It's a Yankee Hill Machinery multi cal.
They are having a 2 fer one type of sale,, Maybe call them to see exactly what it is,

Last Edited:
If you watch the 'slides' on this page, you will see the various specials going on right now through Silencer Shop (American Guns & Ammo is the place to go for suppressors - they have the kiosk in the shop, so the application process goes quite quickly).

I like quiet and have a few, being OLD some are not as efficient as the newer ones but all are better than none. The .44 Mag lever gun is VERY quiet and accurate the perfect combination. An old photo of me with my second pick on a 9mm. Most of these were work-related purchases.

44 Rossi.jpg 2LTNissel c.jpg 22 9mm c.jpg 45 Subgun suppressed.jpg MP-5 case.jpg Arch's  545x39.jpg Arch's M21.jpg

Kyle Rittenhouse had a "silencer" on his rifle. To me, it looked like a simple birdcage flash suppressor. He had a 500-bullet "clip," too. That one looked like a 20-round magazine to me. I guess I don't know anywhere near as much about Black Rifles as do the Criminal Left Media snogs...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top