Reactions
You guys are a little far away from me but I would definitely like to try out some different suppressors. I have a couple I could share and one of them just happens to be a 22 can.

Reactions
I have the Thunder Beast 22 Take Down. I am very happy with it. The MKIV Lite is the perfect suppressor host. I don't have one.... yet. I do have an SR-22 and it is a blast with the suppressor. Makes you feel like James Bond. 3515

Reactions
just picked up my Silencerco Hybrid two weeks ago.i love it. it works with every gun i have that has threads on the end of the muzzle! boy, am i tickled pink. it is so nice to be able to shoot without hearing protection!! i stood next to a 30-06 being fired with my can on it and didnt feel i needed ear plugs at all!!

my FAVORITE is my glock and 300blk subsonic hand loads. SOOOO QUIET! any one else here part of the NFA world?
Yes have a silencerco 223 never a need for ear protection with subsonic ammo it's as quiet as my 22lr.

Reactions
One of the things I am most looking forward to after getting out of CA is a Suppressor! Covid has delayed my escape.
I'm looking for one equally at home on a 22 or a 17 HMR.
Because of the wait time I may start with a Form 1.
At first I kind of laughed at suppressed 22's, But then I got to try one hunting ground squirrels on a horse ranch. Normally race horse ranches won't let shooters anywhere near. But with a suppressor the horses could not care less! DR

Reactions
I seem to have 3. I used Silencer Shop on all 3.

I got my last one from American Guns and Ammo in Mesa. It's a Yankee Hill Machinery multi cal.
They are having a 2 fer one type of sale,, Maybe call them to see exactly what it is,

Last Edited:

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads