JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's all fun and games until AnTiFa and BLDM shows up and the cops have been told to stand down! Folks starting to see with their own peepers that safety might not be provided by the police! Ether take a knee and submit, of stand and fight! Millions of folks have been out buying their first guns the last 6 months, effectively making gun control dead! To quote a very good friend: "The Topic of Gun Control should be so Toxic to any politicians platform, that to even hint at it should ruin their political aspirations at best, and land them in jail at worst" YUP, couldn't agree more! :cool:

Now, lets take the ball and run with it and strike down NFA-1934, GCA-1968, and remove/strike down, all other infringements! I'm ok with the Back Ground Checks, but That's it!

It's a brave new world out there, lets kick some arse!

I agree with you mostly, but with the red flag dung flapping about I would really like to review their concept of background checks. I am sure we all can agree there are people out there that should not have a weapon in their hands. I am concerned with over reaching by the dummy's.

I agree with you mostly, but with the red flag dung flapping about I would really like to review their concept of background checks. I am sure we all can agree there are people out there that should not have a weapon in their hands. I am concerned with over reaching by the dummy's.
I'm 100% with ya on that one, the Back Ground check system could work better if some one who knew what the hell they were doing actually changed it to make it work like it should! As far as the "Red Flag" bullsh!t, NOPE, that needs to go away completely, Hard Stop!

Unfortunately the people that know will not be consulted. It will be conceived by of political hacks with their own agenda. The sad thing is even with improved background checks there will be people that slip through. Then even with the improvements the lefty's will not be satisfied.
No system is fool proof for all humanity. No matter how fast or how slow the system is there will be the statistical issues that do not fit.

the black market will flourish guns will be worth more then drugs.it wont matter how tough or how many backround checks you do.besides 15 min in a hardware store ill have a gun that fires easy.

Now......if there is support.

I can only hope that gunowners will VOTE and support gun rights.

Because.....
This candidate........is surely the death of the 2nd A and "semi-automatic sporting rifles/arms."

Aloha, Mark

PS.....note that, the 2nd A does NOT say......

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

Last Edited:
I knew Gun Control was dead when Suburban people were on the news having to defend their home at gun point without a cop in sight! And then we had Armed militias walking through the tourists cars asking for there Reparations! Now we have BLM marching through neighborhoods telling homeowners to get out! These are going to be our homes!

And all through this there are no consequences for the rioters. The DA's are dismissing all the charges!

When is the last time the TV talking heads said" Who really needs an AR?"
DR

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top