JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let's start with something tyrants and gun grabbers never use. The truth, by exposing some lies. Gun Grabbers come in four types, the Greedy, the Gun Felons, like all Leftist groups the Idiot and the worst of the bunch Tyrant Want-2-Bees if held to their oath would have rotted from the ropes years ago.

The greedy are ones that profit from fear mongering.To hear Sarah Brady of the Brady Center before she went to Hell Sarah was the only one that could save you from that hollow core, ceramic, cop killing bullet coming straight at your head at 25,000 f p s. But Sarah was a busy woman and donations should be given often, a lot, and be very generous. It took a lot of donations to keep Sarah living in the life style she was accustomed. She pulled $900,000 a year off the top of those donations to her none profit organization.

Sarah put out a statement about 10 or 12 years ago saying gun deaths among children is skyrocketing. I knew better and started checking. She took the age one becomes an adult, 18 and changed it to 26. Now the numbers would include most gang and drug shootings.

After the Fort Hood terrorist attack the Brady Center put out another statement. 'If these killings happened on an armed military base the saying more guns less crime is a lie. Bill Clinton made all military bases inside the USA gun free zones in the 90s. You see it was a lot faster than having Bill's private security team make sure all bolts were removed from rifles and slides removed from hand guns before Bill entered the base. Of course with media counting on the stupid these lies were repeated over and over again. Everywhere Brady got a law passed they saw crime rise in some places 3 folds. Who do you think shot D.C. to murder capital of the nation. Murder rates rose so high the democRats in charge took the peoples Fourth Amendment no longer needing probable cause to search. Her greed had no end. She also got $5,000 a show where her and her machine gun toting bodyguards took the stage with their shill Side Show James to sling her lies. Cause everybody knows a shill in a wheelchair don't lie. These are only a few reasons I know she is burning in Hell and it makes you wonder why she wasn't charged with something and not seen as the darlin of DC

Do you remember when the group changed its name from Handgun Control to the Brady Center to honor the Brady's? No, no, no, the name was changed because some sharp pro Second Amendment people bought all domain names having to do with Handgun Control. On those sights were real gun facts and some good laughs as you can be sure neighborhood watch will show up and watch. How to preform the Brady manuver. Without making any defensive move remain limp. Soon your attackers will tire of beating you and move on to another family member.

Next we have the Gun Felon. Already losing his gun rights and convicted he doesn't have the common sense to control a firearm around other humans or small animals so neither do you.

The third make it possible for the other three to lie, cheat, and steal. The Idiot, where there is never a shortage, so stupid they will never have to worry of becoming ignorant or expected of supporting anyone or anything except a crack habit. They subhumans dwell in homeless shelters, gutters, under passes and truck stops. They will do anything for some chump change,

Number four is the worst of the bunch. If you lined them up just right they might be worth a bullet but I doughty it. To quote one Kenya born baby murderer "First of all, the notion that I or Hillary or Democrats or whoever you want to choose are hell-bent on taking away folks' guns is just not true.". But thanks to one that can be seen as an idiot and a want-2-bee tyrant we have this truth "Hell yes I will take your AR-15's and your AK-47's". "Beto" O'Rourke, a box of rocks to stupid to rattle when shaken. This clown said a few weeks before his mouth spoke the truth "If you own a gun, keep that gun. Nobody wants to take it away from you — at least I don't want to do that." Remember this bullet magnet is Old Crazy Joe's gun czar.

Crazy Joe wants to repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, holding a manufacturer responsible for the criminal misuse of firearms by some rabid brain dead democRat trying to wring up a large body count at some gun free zone. "Anyone not for the repeal of this law are cowards that are afraid to take on the special interests." said this branch bait tyrant want-2-bee It's like suing Ford because of a drunk driver running you off the road.

With his, let's hope, last statement all the other tyrant clowns jumped onto the clown train. Old Joe told the people of New Hampshire they would come for our AK-47's with F-15's with Hellfire Missiles. Another Leftist loser, Eric Swalwell said he would use nukes on gun owners all 100 million of us.

In fact, when ending the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, was proposed by Eric Swalwell (D-Calif. With the rainbow flag on his door), not a single Democrat candidate pushed back. In fact, since then, Old Crazy Joe, U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.even her father hates her), Cory Booker and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.ive crazy while being stupid too) have all endorsed gun confiscations. Sen. Amy Klobuchar defended a forced seizure as constitutional. I'm sure we will all roll over, disarm, and bow down as gun manufactures, including the ones that build the weapons for our military are put out of business. Unless America follow what we have done once before. The standing government in America then wore a crown and sent men in uniforms, with guns, to the small Massachusetts towns of Lexington and Concord. Americans putting them in their place. The result was a new nation, with God-given rights, including the right to keep and bear arms no man will ever take away.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are not commie basturds. They disobey their oath. They have soiled their honor if they ever had any to begin with. For the last 4 years we have been in a civil war since their first try to take down a president with lies, and documented lies, at every level of government. Since to 90s their treason has been known, 11 MILLION pages of our nuclear secrets sold to China. Next time China takes a rocket and blast another rocket out of the sky you can thank the Coke Head Clintons for that too. More China's spies stayed in the White House than in China. If it's one thing we know of the Clintons it's anything ,no matter the treason had a price. There is Pelosi, Schumer, Finstine, and the rest who are proof democRats idiots should never be anywhere near a voting booth. What they are are Want-2-bee tyrants but now are only treasonous branch bait idiots that the people one day soon have everyone of them begging for their life as they are dragged to the noose. The only not known is who will be the first to hit the fan democRat or the talking heads of media? They are moraless sub-humans clinging to the bottom link of the food chain. I'm with Jefferson, I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

The media asked the president why he called it the Chinese virus. His response was that is where it came from.
We are under biological attack and the dumbacrats have not figured it out. The attached graphic is pretty clear. Any thing made in China by anyone is required to share with the state, China, the tech and data. For me there is no power on this earth that I want a Apple product or a Huawei in my possession.

Social media is a giant violation of civil and privacy rights. Anyone that uses it is only fooling themselves.

Any one remember the BS that our security forces had to jump through when the mulatto dude was using a blackberry? Blackberry is canadian if I remember correctly. Just to protect him and us.

in-any-massacre-the-law-abiding-are-violated-twice.jpg vzwzw0mg4in41.jpg

I've tried unsuccessfully to find out how much money Mark Kelly and wife pay themselves through their anti-gun non-profit. The name of the group escapes me. I hope this hypocrite is not elected as an AZ Senator.

Anyone paying attention knows voting fraud has a pedifile in DC setting in the White House behind razor wire and troops that turn their back to him. Since his first day and action of allowing himself back into girl's bathrooms this pervert has shown his hate for America and his pure evil goal, by every means. It would seem impossible one so evil and be so stupid. Never seen has something to do with his inability to form a sentance. But we are to believe more Americans voted for this loon than any other president in history? This confirmed my belief on the Supreme Court that found no fraud cause they didn't look. I've had since Obama Care was found Constitutional, along with it's death squads.

When all three branches of government are corrupt it makes checks and balances useless. It also puts the ball in the military's court. Two generals would do the trick and make Joe realize he put those troops on the wrong side of the wire.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top